Do I look that bad?(GTFIH)

I’m pretty lean tho to be honest although not too muscular tbh, my six pack is somewhat visible and when I lag sodas my bones are somewhat visible as well

your only hope is to try to forget that women exist. There's a lot of other interesting stuff in life to spent your time on. Attractive, even half-decent looking women are out of the question for you. Sorry.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ManzareK
I'm in the same boat as him. Thanks btw. I also thought plastic surgery is the only way to help him fix his face.
Yeah I need a nose job as well actually. :p
Truecel my wisdom teeth are giving me crooked teeth should I remove them or remove my retainer and try to let them fit in by mewing while on roid and hgh

idk what it is bro but you just look like a donkey no offense

• So Sad
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Dude if ur still active I just wanted to let you know that insurance will probably cover jaw surgery since you have a pretty severe underbite. You definitely won’t regret the surgery, I can promise you that.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid and try2beme
Rate me as honest as possible and any looksmaxxing suggestions. Also I’m 18 and all I can say is that my father is a literal Pakistani model. (not literally, he’s just very good looking) Is it really over for me?
I don't know the pretty-boy in your avi, but I hate him... like really. I'm very ugly and short, a 25 y.o. KHHV.
If I had to save him or an animal, I'd ALWAYS save the animal!!!

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Rate me as honest as possible and any looksmaxxing suggestions. Also I’m 18 and all I can say is that my father is a literal Pakistani model. (not literally, he’s just very good looking) Is it really over for me?
Brutally over for this subhuman, u must be adopted JFL

Low tier true subhuman abomination

1. underbite or double jaw surgery, you may be able to get this medically and not cosmetically but idk if it will make a difference depending on where u live
2. rhinoplasty
3. lose weight and work out. an emphasis on working out that could save you along with the surgeries
4. fix that haircut why would you even do that to yourself probably the worst hair ive seen here
5. fix your breathing and tongue posture/ mewing
if you go through with surgeries i recommend get your jaw surgery first, it will completely chance your face for the better, including your nose.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ExtraBones
Yo OP, don't fall for any of the softmaxxing garbage. You need to go to an orthodontist ASAP. Like seriously, book a consultation with one TODAY, nigga TODAY! The orthodontist will refer you to a jaw surgeon. Idk where you live, but if ur in the US, insurance will almost certainly cover the surgery.

Do not wait bro, you need to start today.

oh my god im truly sorry

u need 200k in surgery bro not over yet

Actual lefort 3 candidate, Looks like u have crouzon so u can get Lefort 3 surgery.

Dude if ur still active I just wanted to let you know that insurance will probably cover jaw surgery since you have a pretty severe underbite. You definitely won’t regret the surgery, I can promise you that.
Thanks for the help brother I’ll look into it but I don’t it can happen tbh since I’m very unlucky and the probable reason the lower lip sags is probably other factors even though I do have underbite

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak
Cantoplasty, Mouth widening and bigger chin can make you look mtn. So its not over.

time to put all your effort into building a meaningful life outside of aesthetics