InhibitedChad

InhibitedChad

Iron
Am I a legit high t ogre ?

Attachments

• IMG_20190726_213129325.jpg
    IMG_20190726_213129325.jpg
    573.4 KB · Views: 364
yes bro, but it's not your bones, those are okay, it's ur nose that's awful and completely ruining your face

rhinocel

you look like iftsj and no its impossible to be too masculine

high t ogre only works with big skeleton

op is your skeleton big?

otherwise its just ogre :feelswhat:

no, but your eyebrows make you look mad and you have a shit mustache, its drooping down. shave it off if youre not planning to grow a beard.

no, but your eyebrows make you look mad and you have a shit mustache, its drooping down. shave it off if youre not planning to grow a beard.
Literally this meme

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2018-10-19-at-3.27.14-PM.png
    Screen-Shot-2018-10-19-at-3.27.14-PM.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 295
  • +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
You prob never got bullied or made fun of.

get rhino asap. Also how tall are you? What's your frame?

sort your eyebrows nose and bloat and you'll be good

you look like iftsj and no its impossible to be too masculine
Yea thats like saying a women looks to feminine or saying a 11 year old boy looks too boyish

Am I a legit high t ogre ?

IMG 20190726 213129325

I will try and explain this i have analyzed your face so far you are up their in the chad tier you are good looking as your maxillary projection is good as we can see vector o to m is long that translates good maxillary projection so your already in the good looking tier as you have a very high and maxillary projection and a very high maxillary mid face so your already good on that end so it's not over you can get nearly 80 percent of all women your in the top 20% of chad's here are the other good features a good long ramus that's good that lead's to a good face you also have a good projected chin as we see from vector to v to s they seem to intersect so you have a good pointy chin that's another halo here are the issue the gonial angle is a bit off off the ideal the ideal should be 130/125 the ideal being 130 exactly as vector v to b suggests it's a 90's angle which is not the ideal the ideal is again 130 that's 1 failo 2nd failo your skull is tall and narrow it should be a bit more broad and small as seen by vector vcfe you it should be a bit more wider tbh helps the zygos stick out better you also need you also need vectors vIKJF the skull should be sticking out a bit more ideally i forget the name of it but it should be sticking out a bit more as for vector's VL AND VK that's a postive you want that to be sticking out tbh so that;s good the last thing is dimorphism we have a way to measure this what you do is you take the middle half of the bottom lip then take the middle of a the 2 pupil's you measure this in a angle from vector's qrs and the longer the angle the better the dimorphism which is a good thing so you have good diporhism so over all your good lookig but a few thing's stop you being giga chad tbh you also seem to lacking hallow cheeks maybe it's just the beard covering it up but the ideal hallow cheek's seem to be 2 lines going 90 degrees vertical but tbh your not ugly your very handsome objectively

• Woah
Reactions: Deusmaximus
I will try and explain this i have analyzed your face so far you are up their in the chad tier you are good looking as your maxillary projection is good as we can see vector o to m is long that translates good maxillary projection so your already in the good looking tier as you have a very high and maxillary projection and a very high maxillary mid face so your already good on that end so it's not over you can get nearly 80 percent of all women your in the top 20% of chad's here are the other good features a good long ramus that's good that lead's to a good face you also have a good projected chin as we see from vector to v to s they seem to intersect so you have a good pointy chin that's another halo here are the issue the gonial angle is a bit off off the ideal the ideal should be 130/125 the ideal being 130 exactly as vector v to b suggests it's a 90's angle which is not the ideal the ideal is again 130 that's 1 failo 2nd failo your skull is tall and narrow it should be a bit more broad and small as seen by vector vcfe you it should be a bit more wider tbh helps the zygos stick out better you also need you also need vectors vIKJF the skull should be sticking out a bit more ideally i forget the name of it but it should be sticking out a bit more as for vector's VL AND VK that's a postive you want that to be sticking out tbh so that;s good the last thing is dimorphism we have a way to measure this what you do is you take the middle half of the bottom lip then take the middle of a the 2 pupil's you measure this in a angle from vector's qrs and the longer the angle the better the dimorphism which is a good thing so you have good diporhism so over all your good lookig but a few thing's stop you being giga chad tbh you also seem to lacking hallow cheeks maybe it's just the beard covering it up but the ideal hallow cheek's seem to be 2 lines going 90 degrees vertical but tbh your not ugly your very handsome objectively
ew who would read a 15 lines run-on

• WTF
Reactions: Redrighthand
If I was OP I'd be a boxer, a nice cauliflower ear would match the nose and be true ogremaxxing anything else is cope

I saw some bitch say on TV "Mike tyson can kick any guy in americas ass, what's sexier than that?" and he's a convicted rapist

If I was OP I'd be a boxer, a nice cauliflower ear would match the nose and be true ogremaxxing anything else is cope

I saw some bitch say on TV "Mike tyson can kick any guy in americas ass, what's sexier than that?" and he's a convicted rapist
you dont get cauliflower ears from boxing more from grappling

View attachment 87832

I will try and explain this i have analyzed your face so far you are up their in the chad tier you are good looking as your maxillary projection is good as we can see vector o to m is long that translates good maxillary projection so your already in the good looking tier as you have a very high and maxillary projection and a very high maxillary mid face so your already good on that end so it's not over you can get nearly 80 percent of all women your in the top 20% of chad's here are the other good features a good long ramus that's good that lead's to a good face you also have a good projected chin as we see from vector to v to s they seem to intersect so you have a good pointy chin that's another halo here are the issue the gonial angle is a bit off off the ideal the ideal should be 130/125 the ideal being 130 exactly as vector v to b suggests it's a 90's angle which is not the ideal the ideal is again 130 that's 1 failo 2nd failo your skull is tall and narrow it should be a bit more broad and small as seen by vector vcfe you it should be a bit more wider tbh helps the zygos stick out better you also need you also need vectors vIKJF the skull should be sticking out a bit more ideally i forget the name of it but it should be sticking out a bit more as for vector's VL AND VK that's a postive you want that to be sticking out tbh so that;s good the last thing is dimorphism we have a way to measure this what you do is you take the middle half of the bottom lip then take the middle of a the 2 pupil's you measure this in a angle from vector's qrs and the longer the angle the better the dimorphism which is a good thing so you have good diporhism so over all your good lookig but
View attachment 87832

View attachment 87834
I read the whole thing,thank you very much for the deep analysis

I do BJJ I did some boxing when I was younger it was cool ngl