When I pass foids on the street they never look at me

i could post his pics on social media and get htbs simping for him. he would look perfectly fine on instagram main feed. if he doesn't do actively nothing to get laid it's not just magically going to happen. it seems like i'm the only one with some sense of reality.
Is he real comments guaranteed @russiancelreturns

I
'm so sleepy rn maybe it really doesn't make any sense

i could post his pics on social media and get htbs simping for him. he would look perfectly fine on instagram main feed. if he doesn't do actively nothing to get laid it's not just magically going to happen. it seems like i'm the only one with some sense of reality.
Just lol at your hypocrisy. You contradict yourself every time.

When you get 2 likes on tinder and get ghosted by femcels it doesn’t mean shit.

But when someone describes his situation and he “might” do well on instagram it’s a clear proof he is lying?

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel

But when someone describes his situation and he “might” do well on instagram it’s a clear proof he is lying?
High IQ

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

I'm not on his level, but i guarantee you the experiments you did do not represent my SMV. I understand looks Better than everyone else here

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates
I'm not on his level, but i guarantee you the experiments you did do not represent my SMV. I understand looks Better than everyone else here
Shudra cope

• +1
Always funny when it comes from a 28 year old man with no wife and kids and who has 60k posts on an incel forum.

Basement dwellers never get a grip.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and AlexBrown84
Always funny when it comes from a 28 year old man with no wife and kids and who has 60k posts on an incel forum.

I will mog him at this point at his age.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yeah but your 6"4 in manlet country

• +1
Yeah but your 6"4 in manlet country
IMG 9107

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, PsychoH and HTN_Mentalcel

Shudra cope
IMG 20240526 184403
you're retarded if you think this Is 0 smv Just because i'm not full blown chad. There are still some htbs willing to date me. When i used to smoke weed on my Window i was getting greeted by hot girls in their cars at least once a day. Also i've been told i have good collagen and fat pads so don't care about being 28 yo

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, russiancelreturns and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You aren't tall enough

I don’t think slavic women r a big fan of slavic men.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma and ambi
Is it bc of my low trust high T masculine looks? @St.TikTokcel
Show photo and we'll tell you...
You could get girls to look at you easily if you would wear a funny hat or a t-shirt with a humorous text.
iap_640x640.5014477084_p8kvvet6.jpg

They sense the. org cheesy aura

You’re too handsome bro!