Do I look younger than 35?

already given advice and steps you need to take u stupid nigger. Why are you behaving like badg96?

TBh you are literally a worthless cocksucker if you cannot take simple advice and actually apply it. Enjoy your mental illness.
I was chad look above

I was chad look above

you were never chad. You're an aspie spamming the forum with the same shit crying about your under eyes when there's tons of options to get them fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
you were never chad. You're an aspie spamming the forum with the same shit crying about your under eyes when there's tons of options to get them fixed.
They are already better with those silicon pads. There is no surgery needed, as I said stress is the cause, not real aging.
2. My brows are thinning and thats a big problem as well cause I used to have good brows
3. My philtrum is probably forever destroyed from putting a clothespin on for weeks in 2018

Sure, you could pass as 29.

You look 20 in good lighting fix your BDD you retard

You look somewhere between 20-40.

In other words you look like a raging faggot bully victim.

No offence.

You look somewhere between 20-40.

In other words you look like a raging faggot bully victim.

No offence.
Between 20-40 ? With a nw 0 and barely beard growth?

Girls love mature guys tho, maybe play "I'm older, more experienced" guy.

Girls love mature guys tho, maybe play "I'm older, more experienced" guy.
I need my eyebrows back for that. And more beard growth

I need my eyebrows back for that. And more beard growth
Have you considered RTT (roids, tan, tats)? Aging doesn't matter if you RTT.

I do calisthenics hard but still my face is more tend to be young prettyboy except those aging from stress
Roids. Tan. Tats.

• +1
Reactions: Solar

Attachments

• 3036C9E1-5080-496E-A586-2D92D56064EE.jpeg
    3036C9E1-5080-496E-A586-2D92D56064EE.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 77270ECA-A77A-4C25-808B-50DD4A764FCC.jpeg
    77270ECA-A77A-4C25-808B-50DD4A764FCC.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 0
Wow 3 years younger than before, so probably the silicon tape on my under eyes helps
Need something for getting brows back
Minox will help with brows, quick question can you pm the link to what helped you improve under eyes I have really bad under eye hollowness

already given advice and steps you need to take u stupid nigger. Why are you behaving like badg96?

TBh you are literally a worthless cocksucker if you cannot take simple advice and actually apply it. Enjoy your mental illness.

he just has bdd

Minox will help with brows, quick question can you pm the link to what helped you improve under eyes I have really bad under eye hollowness
How old are you? I will pm u

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
I couldn't understand this thread, I thought it's a 35 year old successfully trying to larp as a 20-something to jbmax or something, then I realised it's someone 22 who looks like he never finished puberty but is worried he looks 35 just lmao the mental illness here

I couldn't understand this thread, I thought it's a 35 year old successfully trying to larp as a 20-something to jbmax or something, then I realised it's someone 22 who looks like he never finished puberty but is worried he looks 35 just lmao the mental illness here
Then look at my destroyed under eyes

you look early twenties no bs seek therapy

1. Someone irl thought even I’m already 30
2. I used to be chadlite and young looking before stress destroyed my skin and before I destroyed my philtrum with that clothespin and before my eyebrows thinned suddenly.
Look , was similar looking like orb
look like average guy to me bro sorry,

also you look about the same then and now, I promise you no girl is gonna think differently about you over 0.1mm of philtrum or tear through

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
What's your eye color, Leo?