Do I make an apple pie or keep starvmaxxing?

Title

• Apple pie

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Starv

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I can't think clearly and it's kind of miserable but I still have 10 lbs to lose to get to 7% bf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
7% is crazy

do you participate in bodybuidling competitions?

Eat yo crack crackhad aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832 and Deleted member 22124
Has a week already passed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
7% is crazy

do you participate in bodybuidling competitions?
LoL no I do it just to sex appeal maxx tbh

But yeah it is a bit on the crazy size. I think I'd be happy with 8% and people have said I'm 10-12% now so it's not too far off.

Has a week already passed?
Indeed, time flies. There's no way I could've done the 1 week fast tho. The problem is that I've been broke and don't even have nicotine pouches. I have still managed to burn some fat tho.

Maybe next week will be 1 week fast. I'll have the resources to plan accordingly if I do.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

But yeah it is a bit on the crazy size. I think I'd be happy with 8% and people have said I'm 10-12% now so it's not too far off.
how long did it take u to get to that and what have u been doing to be able to reach it

10-12% is ideal unless you got shit fat placement

3. Buy an apple pie

how long did it take u to get to that and what have u been doing to be able to reach it
Well I'm in my mid-20s now and I've always been fairly lean which with some exceptions. For me it's about doing different things like fasting, exercising, eating mostly whole foods and using cola zero instead of classic. Stimulants/appetite suppressants like caffeine, nicotine and kratom play a role as well.

Common sense is a phrase you can go pretty far with in terms of these health-related endeavors.

10-12% is ideal unless you got shit fat placement
Well I'm kinda boneless so I need single digit to really get any type of hollow cheeks going. Thing is I always feel better and get glowy skin when I cut down low so presumably it's not just the low bf but the measures of which has to be undertook in order to get there, i.e. the healthier food choices, long walks, fasts etc.

Last edited:
Well I'm in my mid-20s now and I've always been fairly lean which with some exceptions. For me it's about doing different things like fasting, exercising, eating mostly whole foods and using cola zero instead of classic. Stimulants/appetite suppressants like caffeine, nicotine and kratom play a role as well.

Common sense is a phrase you can go pretty far with in terms of these health
well im at around 18% bf rn at 15 which i would consider to be relatively lean considering i dont do any exercise or nothing of the sort and since school is on i pretty much dont eat all day until dinner

• +1
you are lean enough my boy anything more and your gonna look like a prune. not worth it dude just build up your chest and then your good to go

• +1
Well I'm kinda boneless so I need single digit to really get any type of hollow cheeks going. Thing is I always feel better and get glowy skin when I cut down low so presumably it's not just the low bf but the measures of which has to be undertook in order to get there, i.e. the healthier food choices, long walks, fasts etc.
oh dam

well im at around 18% bf rn at 15 which i would consider to be relatively lean considering i dont do any exercise or nothing of the sort and since school is on i pretty much dont eat all day until dinner
only thing about this is when school is on break i gain weight literally just from binging