Do I Mog Prime Gandy? (Face Reveal)

Wtf is this real? PM me, I wanna see yr whole face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1657559View attachment 1657561

Obviously not, plz excuse click bait title. Grey scale and half face because I don’t want it reverse searchable. No edits, if you want to see full pic in color you can pm I guess:Comfy:

@StrangerDanger @Preston @Anstrum95 @forevergymcelling @Salludon @Amnesia @Chadeep @justadude @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @sytyl @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @inferiorpispot234 @Pakicel @geezcel @VenomGT3 @loox @RoundHouse @tyronelite @Gargantuan @ArvidGustavsson @AscendingHero
why is your name forever recession. wtf??

• +1
Holy fuck what a mogger mirin your dark triad atesh salih teir eye area

Sunglasses amazed 1

• +1
Screenshot 20201218 1228442

Mogs me to Andromeda galaxy and beyond

PM please. Mirin if that’s really you.

• +1

@StrangerDanger @Salludon @germanlooks @forevergymcelling @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER

• JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Mewton, bogii and 4 others
son of gandy
mogger but this pic is retarded

send me unfrauded chad

Obviously not, plz excuse click bait title. Grey scale and half face because I don’t want it reverse searchable. No edits, if you want to see full pic in color you can pm I guess:Comfy:

@StrangerDanger @Preston @Anstrum95 @forevergymcelling @Salludon @Amnesia @Chadeep @justadude @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @sytyl @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @inferiorpispot234 @Pakicel @geezcel @VenomGT3 @loox @RoundHouse @tyronelite @Gargantuan @ArvidGustavsson @AscendingHero
Lemme see your hair

no way........

How many tinder likes do u get

PM. I'm having a feeling this is another Salludon moment. That is, post an unfrauded pic in motion that's not gigafrauded and I'll rate you.

PM. I'm having a feeling this is another Salludon moment. That is, post an unfrauded pic in motion that's not gigafrauded and I'll rate you.
Vid*

Hand of salludon ? Rather twin of salludon jfl

i cant even download the picture to run the
You got photoshop lessons from Crisik?

photoshop software lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
one word:

A GOD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Pm me your face

How to diagnose patient with down syndrome:

Step 1 - They rated Op's photo

How is it frauded?
You retard 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tell him to post a video here if he's chad

He won't since he's a frauding curry pussy
@gamma @RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet @astatine @johncruz12345 @|Daddy_Zygos| @Gestapo @pianoboy123 @subhuman pakicel @the BULL @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @Pendejo @Xangsane

So yeah, no editing. Obviously I'm gonna pose for the fuckin pic, but that's about it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Gestapo, gamma and 2 others
This is @ForeverRecession full pic, unfrauded NOT SHOPPED
Mirin?
FaceApp 1651353355614

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 16275, Xangsane and 6 others
@gamma @RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet @astatine @johncruz12345 @|Daddy_Zygos| @Gestapo @pianoboy123 @subhuman pakicel @the BULL @StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @Pendejo @Xangsane

View attachment 1658900
So yeah, no editing. Obviously I'm gonna pose for the fuckin pic, but that's about it

Sorry for saying you were fraud bro. I don’t know much about posing and stuff, but I appreciate your honesty about the posing and stuff. You look great bro, you legit could model JFL

• +1

View attachment 1658900

my first tag:feelsgood:

• +1

View attachment 1658900

I have never seen your pic bro I can't tell

View attachment 1658900

never said you were frauding bro

dm me pic

Just post a normal video you stupid curry if you're chad

View attachment 1658900

Sorry for saying you were fraud bro. I don’t know much about posing and stuff, but I appreciate your honesty about the posing and stuff. You look great bro, you legit could model JFL
You are brain-dead or what?

Tell him psot a normal video if chad . VIDEO . 5 second video of face . IF YOU'RE CHAD THEN WHY CANT YOU .

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
weren't you the one who got doxxed by @Makinithappen or am I tripping? you wore makeup, am I right?

View attachment 1658900

Thats not you in the first place

• +1

please take a normal pic

6.25 psl. One of the best looking users on the forum. On par with urban pendu I'd say but your expressions are quite intense and you have a very aggressive resting face which is a minor falio. Regardless you mog hard :feelsokman:

• Woah
@RODEBLUR can you run south asian check on OP analyze his earlobe what phenotype is he

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 14160
@StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 since I don’t look as good in video it is fair to call me a fraud. I am not worthy, and subject myself to self imposed exile. But I will return equipped with single digit body fat, and initiate my burning crusade.

64807E05 46F9 4CE4 BABE 3D4ACC40636D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
@StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 since I don’t look as good in video it is fair to call me a fraud. I am not worthy, and subject myself to self imposed exile. But I will return equipped with single digit body fat, and initiate my burning crusade.

View attachment 1660650
no worries man, I look like 3 psl abomination in motion too. I've accepted that I am subhuman and thats okay

I've stopped frauding frauding myself cus I will never be chad, so I don't really care

also it is tough to look good from the lens of a phone camera. they very different from human eyeball level of detail afterall

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
where's the recession though? :lul:
pm pics :forcedsmile:

you didnt tag me boyo :feelsrope:😢

• JFL
Damnnnnnn, better nose and definition and bones brutal for gandy:lul:

• Love it
It's not the same as awakening at the crack of dawn waiting for the moment when the light of the sun breaks through the darkness and shines through you window just at the right time so that your Ballou hollow cheeks appear and you can ultimately capture most autistic frauded picture ever sucking your cheeks in and squinting like an autistic retard and then finally put a black and white filter on it tbh ngl
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@Shieda_Kayn

It's not the same as awakening at the crack of dawn waiting for the moment when the light of the sun breaks through the darkness and shines through you window just at the right time so that your Ballou hollow cheeks appear and you can ultimately capture most autistic frauded picture ever sucking your cheeks in and squinting like an autistic retard and then finally put a black and white filter on it tbh ngl
@StrangerDanger
wait before OP will cope with post irony. he always uses it as an excuse

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Mirin the lack of frauding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, vaseqmoherad and HarrierDuBois