Do I mog the shit out of my parents

Your mother is the best looking, analyzing her face you can see she was gl when younger

I had the normie life

Now I want more

I had my fun 🤩
Now you want more so you sit behind a computer with acne all over your face and hammer on table for bone smashing

Now you want more so you sit behind a computer with acne all over your face and hammer on table for bone smashing
That’s not me bud

I mog you to shit 💩

You look small in clothes people can’t tell that you lift. You are anything but max appeal. You just look normal. You aren’t the PSLer you think you are bro.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, hardstyle, boss8055 and 1 other person
do you by any chance have scoliosis?
no my posture is just like that for the photo here bro analyze this to see if i have scoliosis
IMG 6707
IMG 6376
IMG 6356
IMG 6702

You look small in clothes people can’t tell that you lift. You are anything but max appeal. You just look normal. You aren’t the PSLer you think you are bro.
I'm not gonna wear tight shit like i'm just gonna dress however has worked in the past haha no compression shirts out and about like some fag

ur dad needs to rope

This is like being proud of winning a vertical jumping completion against people with no legs.

Also you basically doxxed your family. Anyone could reverse search their face with ai. All it takes is one instagram post, one linden profile and we basically have their name and dob. You're legitimately fucking stupid. Your best bet is to pay for vip and delete this post.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
This is like being proud of winning a vertical jumping completion against people with no legs.

Also you basically doxxed your family. Anyone could reverse search their face with ai. All it takes is one instagram post, one linden profile and we basically have their name and dob. You're legitimately fucking stupid. Your best bet is to pay for vip and delete this post.
@Master your welcome for the sale.

brother sent his whole ass family on an Incel forum, waiting to be doxxed
also you look extremely autistic
it visibly looks like he received repeated physical trauma to his face which would explain why he is so fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Get mogged by me @16 keep coping you'll never reach my bodycount i have max appeal
View attachment 3191260View attachment 3191263View attachment 3191266View attachment 3191269
I absolutely hate 'confident' ugly people. It's not actual confidence, rather delusion. You most likely prematurely ended your puberty for a temporary physique which will do absolutely nothing for your face. You look like MPMD minus the facial maturity (which you will never get because you ruined your hormones ).

• +1
Reactions: hardstyle
I absolutely hate 'confident' ugly people. It's not actual confidence, rather delusion. You most likely prematurely ended your puberty for a temporary physique which will do absolutely nothing for your face. You look like MPMD minus the facial maturity (which you will never get because you ruined your hormones ).
ruined my hormones by working out explain

• JFL
Reactions: sb23
Idgaf really it's whatever nothings gonna happen to me
hmm let me think. 'random people' will contact your parents work place and your school claiming you are on a racist, mysoginistic, incel forum.

hmm let me think. 'random people' will contact your parents work place and your school claiming you are on a racist, mysoginistic, incel forum.
Shivering

it's like you care more than me

ruined my hormones by working out explain
You either bulked (increased igf-1 levels, increased estrogen, premature plate closure) or you were already fat meaning the same outcome.

it's like you care more than me
im just confused at why a retard like you is even allowed on this forum that's it. Ugly and stupid though, what a shit hand. Keep shortening your life in the gym I guess haha. I understand though, if I were you I would also desperately want to shorten my life.

You either bulked (increased igf-1 levels, increased estrogen, premature plate closure) or you were already fat meaning the same outcome.
Bulked then cut now i look good so what

im just confused at why a retard like you is even allowed on this forum that's it. Ugly and stupid though, what a shit hand. Keep shortening your life in the gym I guess haha. I understand though, if I were you I would also desperately want to shorten my life.
Gym = " shortens life" i wonder what you look like

Bulked then cut now i look good so what
how tall are you? Also why do you have the face of a sad little boy? You look like a malnourished depressive Victorian chimney sweeper.

Gym = " shortens life" i wonder what you look like
haha, you actually don't know your shortening your life. This is honestly so sad. Every study basically shows that the gym shortens your life. You are completely stressing your body, ruining your hormones, growing your organs. The brainwashing is so severe.

bro chill out, smile a bit

Mom fogs you, nice mom tough

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
You're mom kinda looks like lana del ray.