Do i mog the subhuman Zer0/∞?

is it u? over i havent ever seen so subhuman like u, you are like 2.1PSL, zer0 is maybe 2
This guy could looksmax but nah it's better to post about BBCs all day ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and rand anon
This guy could looksmax but nah it's better to post about BBCs all day ...
I'm scared to post about bbcs now after getting my faced posted on this forum :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 18931, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
I'm scared to post about bbcs now after getting my faced posted on this forum :feelsbadman:
You should be scared regardeless because "BBCs winning", whatever that means, change absolutely nothing for you

You should be scared regardeless because "BBCs winning", whatever that means, change absolutely nothing for you
Normies see no difference between blacks and me so they see me as a bbc bull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and HerpDerpson
Also why are you hating on BBC so much? did tyrone gangrape you or what

@Curry Suicide men's peak is at 35 so you will be in your prime, relax bro

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, rand anon and Curry Suicide
At least u shave so a bit less repulsive than the zero subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide and ballskin
View attachment 1788390

This is what a typical Indian couple looks like.

Do you really think that the two of them were physically attracted to each other?

They have two children, and they have a great family.

You don't need physical attraction to sustain families. Sex isn't important in a marriage. What matters in a good family is mutual understanding, and the willingness for both partners to make sacrifices for the children and the other half.
So waste your entire life and money raising subhumans like you
Why do you currries do this

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
You mog him but so does everyone on this forum even the infamous @Hollowburn

• +1
i never thought i would say this but he mogs you so hard

• +1
Ok i might accept the fact that the black little clown mogs me. But there is no way the ugliest most disgusting subhuman of all time mogs me aka @Zer0/∞

View attachment 1788293

I know I'm ugly but i cant be uglier than this fag? tell me the truth @FailedNormieManlet @Blackgymmax @Preston @RabidRosaries @BigJimsWornOutTires @Tinydragon98 @HerpDerpson @TheAbyssinian @zv1212 @playboicarti @JBcollector @currylightskin @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @sebsyx @Chadeep @ChristianChad @russiancel @piratemogger
dm face

View attachment 1788390

This is what a typical Indian couple looks like.

Do you really think that the two of them were physically attracted to each other?

They have two children, and they have a great family.

You don't need physical attraction to sustain families. Sex isn't important in a marriage. What matters in a good family is mutual understanding, and the willingness for both partners to make sacrifices for the children and the other half.
Oh allah thank you i’m so sorry to be unhappy about my looks. Those look like non human, like side character and species from star wars or smth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Looks234, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Ok i might accept the fact that the black little clown mogs me. But there is no way the ugliest most disgusting subhuman of all time mogs me aka @Zer0/∞

View attachment 1788293

I know I'm ugly but i cant be uglier than this fag? tell me the truth @FailedNormieManlet @Blackgymmax @Preston @RabidRosaries @BigJimsWornOutTires @Tinydragon98 @HerpDerpson @TheAbyssinian @zv1212 @playboicarti @JBcollector @currylightskin @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @sebsyx @Chadeep @ChristianChad @russiancel @piratemogger
Wide jaw + good zygo + insane frame size = chad slayer z0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Curry Suicide
What would you rate me? btw do i mog him or not?
Deformed tier. Unratable. He mogs if he was lean because he has a chin. If you don’t
Have a chin you will never ever be a man. If i gave u half my chin u would be human and i would still have enough left to be a chadlite. That’s how much we are different ngl its brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 19997 and Curry Suicide
Deformed tier. Unratable. He mogs if he was lean because he has a chin. If you don’t
Have a chin you will never ever be a man. If i gave u half my chin u would be human and i would still have enough left to be a chadlite. That’s how much we are different ngl its brutal
But who mogs right now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
rn u mog him a bit but you're literally boneless

• +1
Yes :feelsrope: so we are basically the same? I thought i mogged him to death tbh
bro just wait til one of us here is a surgeon we will ascend you at least i would

• Love it