do i mog with more chin.

bro his jaw is godly. idk if its asymmetrical but its still angular even tho his jaw overall is narrow
His jawline average at best nothing special and you can clearly see the asymmetry. He got carried by his eye area

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
why’s that
Because you can hardly mimic the new chin position with photoshop.

And that for two reasons,

1) The chin rarely ever moves in a perfectly straight line when performing a genio.
2) the soft tissues are stretched out further and no photoshop can reproduce that effect. It changes the aspect of the chin quite significantly.

From the front it's even harder.

I'll send you my next simulation we're working on with my surgeon that uses raw data from soft tissues scans, dental scans and high quality CBCT

You'll see that its quite different than what we had photoshopped originally.

With that said, it's mostly a good thing since an actual real life outcome often looks much better than a photoshop.

low T and not aesthetic like this one

images
Shit jaw.

doesnt matter its still angular and gives an anime final fantasy look. unironically ideal in 2023 for prettyboy halo

View attachment 2099274
Your jaw mogs 100%

a jaw like that is only aesthetic at a low bf %, and only aesthetic for a short period of time, as people with those kinda jaws tend to age worse.

there is a reason why brad pitt aged so well

• Love it
Reactions: Vain786
Tbh you have good bones and skin, I'd just get rhino if you want to get anything