Do I need a ZSO/Malarplasty

wordengage

wordengage

Iron
I don't know what surgery I need to fix my eye area. I'm aware of the ZSO, but not much else when it comes to fixing this area of the face.

I was quoted £4000 GBP to a malarplasty with autologus bone to increase the size of the cheekbones (and therefore the ogee angle) but I'm not sure if that's going to help. I think I need more forward projection of my cheek bones or something. I would also consider implants if they were high-placed, but I'm concerned about surgeriees.

What options are there to advance my relatively fat midface?

I posted myself here: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.346013

You have the same issue most have, ur maxilla is recessed, now its not recessed bad, just not as projected as you'd like it to be. This is why your cheekbones are flat and eyes aren't as hunterish. There is 1 surgery to fix all those 3 problems in 1 swoop. Lefort 3 osteotomy, you should look into it, but basically they bring ur midface (above the nose) forward and this brings ur cheekbones forward and your under eye support aswell. From what i've researched people are saying if the maxilla grows forward the Mandible follows (Basically jaw) But i think if u get lefort3 u need to get something to bring ur jaw forwards aswell like bsso or genioplasty . All this shit is super expensive lefort 3 is like 17k usd and bsso or geniplasty like 5k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adam_ross2549, Forgotten, Timelessbrah and 1 other person
You have the same issue most have, ur maxilla is recessed, now its not recessed bad, just not as projected as you'd like it to be. This is why your cheekbones are flat and eyes aren't as hunterish. There is 1 surgery to fix all those 3 problems in 1 swoop. Lefort 3 osteotomy, you should look into it, but basically they bring ur midface (above the nose) forward and this brings ur cheekbones forward and your under eye support aswell. From what i've researched people are saying if the maxilla grows forward the Mandible follows (Basically jaw) But i think if u get lefort3 u need to get something to bring ur jaw forwards aswell like bsso or genioplasty . All this shit is super expensive lefort 3 is like 17k usd and bsso or geniplasty like 5k
thanks this comment ruined my day

I'm in the same boat homeboy. Lefort3 and bsso or Rhinoplasty, Browbridge implant, Cheekbone implants, and chin implant.

I don't know what surgery I need to fix my eye area. I'm aware of the ZSO, but not much else when it comes to fixing this area of the face.

I was quoted £4000 GBP to a malarplasty with autologus bone to increase the size of the cheekbones (and therefore the ogee angle) but I'm not sure if that's going to help. I think I need more forward projection of my cheek bones or something. I would also consider implants if they were high-placed, but I'm concerned about surgeriees.

What options are there to advance my relatively fat midface?

I posted myself here: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.346013

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: FilthyCasual
Also, no surgeon (except for butchers) will do lefort 3 on a normal person.

That surgery is for canial trauma, damage after an accident and things like this. Not for aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
quaduangular lefort would be enough. cheekbones dont need to be projected for men, you only need wide cheekbones as men

• Woah
Reactions: Forgotten
Also, no surgeon (except for butchers) will do lefort 3 on a normal person.

That surgery is for canial trauma, damage after an accident and things like this. Not for aesthetic
Yeah you might be right, but there are several looksmaxxers who've had this done. Out of states ofc, like russia, india, mexico etc. Its like almost last ditch effort but its like 3 for 1 deal and its actual bone, so you'll age like fine wine, instead of some silicon cheekbone implants or something like that.

I'm not getting a Lefort III osteotomy lol:bluepill:

is ZSO ever good ? i've never seen decent results from ZSO

is ZSO ever good ? i've never seen decent results from ZSO
eppley said he doesn't like it because it adds width but decreases projection I think

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
You have an overall subhuman pheno. Despite having a recessed maxilla your profile looks like a rat.

Literal ratman here.

That being said thouh, your mandible is fucked up too. Shit's not good man.

My plan for you:

- go down to 10% body fat.
- get x rays done talk with a maxfac about it
- get a CONSERVATIVE bimaxillary advancement for more upper lip projection (without looking even more like a rat from the side, so not pushing your philtrum out even more) and reduced chin fold
- get HA paste for your zygos for anterior projection
- buccal fat removal

wraparound shotgun implant

You have an overall subhuman pheno. Despite having a recessed maxilla your profile looks like a rat.

Literal ratman here.

That being said thouh, your mandible is fucked up too. Shit's not good man.

My plan for you:

- go down to 10% body fat.
- get x rays done talk with a maxfac about it
- get a CONSERVATIVE bimaxillary advancement for more upper lip projection (without looking even more like a rat from the side, so not pushing your philtrum out even more) and reduced chin fold
- get HA paste for your zygos for anterior projection
- buccal fat removal

I'm not sure that I have an issue with my maxilla? That area of my face seems to project just fine. Rather, it is my mandible and then cheekbone area (zygos) that seem weaker than the rest of my face.