do I need ai for this cycle

SalehSpecter

SalehSpecter

50 shades of grey
Joined
Jan 6, 2026
Posts
122
Reputation
38
If im taking 300 test and 300 eq would I need an aromatase inhibitor
I know the eq works as an ai but should I fully depend on it to keep my e2 levels in check
 
eq is potent enough and stop bumping your fucking thread every second

you dont even know how you aromatize why would you run a 1:1 ratio
 
eq is potent enough and stop bumping your fucking thread every second

you dont even know how you aromatize why would you run a 1:1 ratio
what ratio would you recommend then
 
what ratio would you recommend then
most peoples e2 is good on a 2:1 test to eq ratio

dont do it immediately tho theres always outliers just see what test alone does to you
 
most peoples e2 is good on a 2:1 test to eq ratio

dont do it immediately tho theres always outliers just see what test alone does to you
Sorry im not as educated as you in this topic
So I should start test only for a few weeks then check my bloodwork
if e2 is too high I should take eq with a 2:1 test to eq ratio
if its fine how can I hop on eq without nuking my e2
 
Sorry im not as educated as you in this topic
So I should start test only for a few weeks then check my bloodwork
if e2 is too high I should take eq with a 2:1 test to eq ratio
if its fine how can I hop on eq without nuking my e2
you run test for like a good 6-8 weeks check bloods (also before you start)

then you add low eq and gradually go up

i did it like this: 250 test alone then 300 test 100 eq then 350 test 175 eq, zero e2 problems.
 
you run test for like a good 6-8 weeks check bloods (also before you start)

then you add low eq and gradually go up

i did it like this: 250 test alone then 300 test 100 eq then 350 test 175 eq, zero e2 problems.
thats your current cycle?
 
350 test 175 eq 5iu gh and im gonna use my mast soon after i cut down 200mg
good shit
how long are you planning to stay on that cycle
also how long should I run mine (im 16 if it makes any difference)
 
good shit
how long are you planning to stay on that cycle
also how long should I run mine (im 16 if it makes any difference)
im running mine for roughly 10 months

its week 6 now i think
 

Similar threads

karakartal46
Replies
1
Views
38
fattofat
fattofat
IcyBiney
Replies
8
Views
129
adamplouzx
adamplouzx
griffagella
Replies
8
Views
36
griffagella
griffagella
Q
Replies
3
Views
71
adamplouzx
adamplouzx
Linus145.44
Replies
0
Views
26
Linus145.44
Linus145.44

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top