Do I need bimax CCW? Ortho doesn’t think I need it

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination

I just seen the orthodontist today and she says I will likely need upper jaw surgery, she says my chin is good and not recessed and that only my maxila is, she told me if I want to have a bigger chin I can get genioplasty along with upper jaw surgery, which is likely what I will do, she also said I should get rhinoplasty and malar implants (maybe orbital implants I forget tbh) to fix my other falios.

I have not spoken to the surgeon yet so I don’t know if he will perform bimax on me or not, the ortho says that he probably will only do upper jaw surgery though along with a genioplasty, my ortho told me bimax could make me look weird by giving me flared nostrils and other Midface falios, while a UJS and genioplasty will look more aesthetically pleasing.

My issue is that most people on here say I need to have bimax ccw, and my orthodontist didn’t even mention ccw, I also forgot to bring it up to her.

Would upper jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty, and some form of cheek implants be enough to ascend me, or do I need CCW? I don’t even know if the surgeon I’m going to performs CCW yet, and I won’t know until the consult.

What would CCW even do for me that these other surgeries won’t, if any of you can explain?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Bump, WHAT DO YOU NIGGAS THINK?

Idk what a CCW is but I'll bump your thread. :)

You have good jawline definition. Doubt any surgeon would want to touch you, unless you were willing to part with 30/50k.

if you want to flatten the genial angle you could get a jawline implant, that’s much more reasonable. Not worth the hassle for a full Bimax in your case.

I just seen the orthodontist today and she says I will likely need upper jaw surgery, she says my chin is good and not recessed and that only my maxila is, she told me if I want to have a bigger chin I can get genioplasty along with upper jaw surgery, which is likely what I will do, she also said I should get rhinoplasty and malar implants (maybe orbital implants I forget tbh) to fix my other falios.

I have not spoken to the surgeon yet so I don’t know if he will perform bimax on me or not, the ortho says that he probably will only do upper jaw surgery though along with a genioplasty, my ortho told me bimax could make me look weird by giving me flared nostrils and other Midface falios, while a UJS and genioplasty will look more aesthetically pleasing.

My issue is that most people on here say I need to have bimax ccw, and my orthodontist didn’t even mention ccw, I also forgot to bring it up to her.

Would upper jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty, and some form of cheek implants be enough to ascend me, or do I need CCW? I don’t even know if the surgeon I’m going to performs CCW yet, and I won’t know until the consult.

What would CCW even do for me that these other surgeries won’t, if any of you can explain?

KURWA

Don’t let these niggas gaslight you, you need a bimax with ccw to fix your downward grown jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17244
Bro you need a new belt first of all, wtf is that WWE title belt looking thing. Instant 2 point smv boost.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Nah you only need ER implants