Do I need bimax or only genio?

C

cococlem

Iron
Guys, here is my side profile
Dd

As you can see, I lack projection on my chin and what I need looks like a bimax with ccw + genio.
Here is the result of 4 years of orthodontic with 4 premolars extracted...

Do you think only genio can do the work? or i really need bimax?

Here is a morph of what I would like, is it achievable?
1600198006 c0023801 2588 4c73 bff7 a05dd1b1fcfb

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317

you definetely need bimax + genio

increasing chin without advancing maxilla and manxible is awful

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
you definetely need bimax + genio

increasing chin without advancing maxilla and manxible is awful
Is it worth it? I mean, from my morph, you think I will be more attractive with that surgery? I never had problems having girls, but jeez my profile is awful

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
do you have an underbite?

how wide does your nose look from the front?

do you have an underbite?

how wide does your nose look from the front?
My bite is fin since I had orthodontic when I was young, but I had an overbite, that's why they extracted 4 premolars and fuckedup my jaw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Acromegaly_Chad and aspieSavage
My bite is fin since I had orthodontic when I was young, but I had an overbite, that's why they extracted 4 premolars and fuckedup my jaw

In that case its impossible to get the lower jaw advancement you morphed without bimax.

Here's a before after of bimax ccw genioplasty, of a guy with similar jaw structure to you, this is what you could expect from bimax:
139fe41ccc49b38551e627f32e2e2796.png

2d0721546a246c5222e36e560c04f948.png

7367438922a397eafdcbe57a21f94c68.png

• So Sad
Reactions: ovosoundszn
also how is your nose width from front? bimax will make your nose wider.

In that case its impossible to get the lower jaw advancement you morphed without bimax.

Here's a before after of bimax ccw genioplasty, of a guy with similar jaw structure to you, this is what you could expect from bimax:

Looks really good, his case seems worse than me so I can even expect a better result for the chin projection. For my nose it's pretty small so it should not be a problem.
Here is from front :

Attachments

• dc.jpg
    dc.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 182
Looks really good, his case seems worse than me so I can even expect a better result for the chin projection. For my nose it's pretty small so it should not be a problem.
Here is from front :
damn you look way better than expected from the front.

Do you have sleep issues, wake up with a very dry mouth?

damn you look way better than expected from the front.

Do you have sleep issues, wake up with a very dry mouth?
Haha thanks, I look better from front than side for sure.
I know that I'm grinding my teeth at night, like really hard sometimes since it wake up my gf at night, but nothing else.

Haha thanks, I look better from front than side for sure.
I know that I'm grinding my teeth at night, like really hard sometimes since it wake up my gf at night, but nothing else.
I think you should get bimax but only a moderate movements, because you dont want to disrupt your facial harmony too much, you want to retain the proportions as much as possible from front while improve side profile.

Whats your budget for bimax?

I think you should get bimax but only a moderate movements, because you dont want to disrupt your facial harmony too much, you want to retain the proportions as much as possible from front while improve side profile.

Whats your budget for bimax?
I will first check if my insurance can cover it, I still have issue with my occlusion since after extracting my 4 premolars and removing my appliance, I still had some space and my mollars fallen so I will problably need orthodentic again, and maybe i could need jaw surgery so it would be covered but I have little hope. If it's not covered then I will probably think about it since it's exensive, especially in France where I live. I don't even have an idea about the price. 20k?

I will first check if my insurance can cover it, I still have issue with my occlusion since after extracting my 4 premolars and removing my appliance, I still had some space and my mollars fallen so I will problably need orthodentic again, and maybe i could need jaw surgery so it would be covered but I have little hope. If it's not covered then I will probably think about it since it's exensive, especially in France where I live. I don't even have an idea about the price. 20k?
15k euro + flight and hotel fees to Italy, so about 17k euro in total. This is to go to a very good surgeon who has an aesthetic eye and wont fuck with your harmony too much.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
15k euro + flight and hotel fees to Italy, so about 17k euro in total. This is to go to a very good surgeon who has an aesthetic eye and wont fuck with your harmony too much.
Thanks for the help, Italian surgeron have good reputation for aesthetic results?
Here is an other morph I did, you think it's achiavable? I have a steep gonial angle

Attachments

• morph.PNG
    morph.PNG
    366.6 KB · Views: 188
Thanks for the help, Italian surgeron have good reputation for aesthetic results?
Here is an other morph I did, you think it's achiavable? I have a steep gonial angle
do you have a gummy smile?

no thats not achievable

Good surgeon in Italy who I went to, I recommend him because he did a great job at keeping the faces natural harmony, he is more moderate than most bimax surgeons which would suit you since you look so good from the front already.

do you have a gummy smile?

no thats not achievable
No or a little like 2 mm.
But if the maxilla have a CCW rotation, the mandible should follow right? Maybe not as much as my morph but a little?
Do you have the contact of your surgeon? You did a bimax?

No or a little like 2 mm.
But if the maxilla have a CCW rotation, the mandible should follow right? Maybe not as much as my morph but a little?
Do you have the contact of your surgeon? You did a bimax?
ye PM your WhatsApp ill link you with him, he can answer your questions directly on whats possible

cucked advancements

Bro ortho fucked you. But at least your front profile is good and that's what really matters

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and cococlem
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope
ye PM your WhatsApp ill link you with him, he can answer your questions directly on whats possible
Thanks I'll do soon, I broke my phone last week can't use what's app right now

Thanks I'll do soon, I broke my phone last week can't use what's app right now
alright let me know when you can use WhatsApp again, then you can talk to Ramieri on there

nope, it can become chimpish looking with too much advancement though
I also already have a concave philtrum, in my case I especially need ccw rotation right? Not that much advencement?
Also do you think chin wing can help about the gonial angle? What I want is my jaw being more horizontal, and my chin at the same level of my lips or a bit behind.

I also already have a concave philtrum, in my case I especially need ccw rotation right? Not that much advencement?
Also do you think chin wing can help about the gonial angle? What I want is my jaw being more horizontal, and my chin at the same level of my lips or a bit behind.
You need significant CCW rotation, and yes not much advancement.

You can get chin wing during bimax but only a few surgeons perform them at the same time, so your options are then limited. The result will also not look as good as a chin wing performed without bimax. This is because the jaw is being advanced during bimax, but they cant lengthen the mandible if you get the chin wing. So the jaw remains short in terms of chin-ramps distance, but is brought forward, which gives a look that natural forward grown jaws dont have, a bit unnatural.

Ideally you have normal bimax and genioplasty, then custom implants afterwards for the ramus on each side, but that costs more of course.

Bimax with genioplasty alone doesn't look bad itself, you saw the result above, didn't turn him into a Chad jaw but improved a lot and stayed natural looking.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and aphelios