My Bimax results a year later.

Peak anteface mirin hard

• Love it
Reactions: anticel
Respect I could benefit from a similar procedure

• +1
This is a follow-up to this post:

I had a bimax last june and these are my results.
IMG-4960.jpg

sadsdasad.png

aaaaaa.png

bbbbbb.png
I

sdaasd.png

Ugliest pic I found, I actually looked better I swear.

I am far from done w ''surgerymaxxing''. Mark my words when I say that I will have one of the biggest glowups this site has seen.
Apart from that there are a few things heavily overlooked in this community. There are actually legit ways to change the tension of the muscles in your face, ways to change your frame by improving posture and so on. Also drink raw milk, eat animal organs and spend time in nature to improve your energy.

Why do I expose myself here? Because I believe I can change the way people view looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing. I have a lot to share, if you are interested: https://www.instagram.com/mogthewxrld/

If you need surgery advice feel free to dm me. A well done bimax can save many.

Also a final message to all depressed looksmaxxers out there. If you dont like yourself now you won't like yourself when u are pretty. Having an ugly face means you have a hurt soul and no surgery will fix that. Find love and peace within yourselves. Looksmaxxing shouldn't be self-optimization but self-healing.

From no lower third to top tier, mirin. Hope I can join the club later.

• +1
  • +1
After seeing Safi's result I might go with him for bimax instead of Ramieri and Raffaini.

It seems to worth the risk of botching if I can ascend to Anticel's level. I have same recession of lower third but good facial width and depth in upper third.

Too bad we only have 3 male cases before / after from him + a few botches on Reddit.

I want to see how i would look like with 28mm+ advancement on the 3D planning software.

After seeing Safi's result I might go with him for bimax instead of Ramieri and Raffaini.

It seems to worth the risk of botching if I can ascend to Anticel's level. I have same recession of lower third but good facial width and depth in upper third.

Too bad we only have 3 male cases before / after from him + a few botches on Reddit.

I want to see how i would look like with 28mm+ advancement on the 3D planning software.
it was a good result but

Don't think risk of permanent nerve damage is worth it

Guy on reddit needs lingual nerve repair after getting surgery with him

If you looking for big movements then alfaro is a option he has a chance to botch you but its lower than safi

Last edited:
it was a good result but

Don't think risk of permanent nerve damage is worth it

Guy on reddit needs lingual nerve repair after getting surgery with him

If you looking for big movements then alfaro is a option he has a chance to botch you but its lower than safi
thanks dude I've forgot Alaro as his results didn't impress me in 2020 when I first discovered looksmaxing forum, but 4+ years later the same results look insane to me. I couldn't point out good bimax results/ importance of LF1 area in male aesthetics back then.

many people here dislike Alfaro and Safi overadvancement, but in my case just like Anticel I'm a birdcel with good upper third and facial depth so I need big bimax to ascend + big CCW rotation.

However Safi seems to do 10°+ CCW while Alfaro goes with 3-5° CCW and is more linear with the infamous "banana looking jaw".

so I will consult both Safi and Alfaro + Ramieri just to check their plans. Raffaini seems to be arrogant so I would avoid him.

Last edited:
This nigga
Everyone gets surgery, gymcels, does some self improvement shit and becomes a fucking guru "entrepreneur"(scammer).
Of course you have to sell some little gay hope message for your victims. at least ur less harmful since you actually advocate surgeries and organ meat
why hate on self improvement cause yourself can't do it?

thanks dude I've forgot Alaro as his results didn't impress me in 2020 when I first discovered looksmaxing forum, but 4+ years later the same results look insane to me. I couldn't point out good bimax results/ importance of LF1 area in male aesthetics back then.

many people here dislike Alfaro and Safi overadvancement, but in my case just like Anticel I'm a birdcel with good upper third and facial depth so I need big bimax to ascend + big CCW rotation.

However Safi seems to do 10°+ CCW while Alfaro goes with 3-5° CCW and is more linear with the infamous "banana looking jaw".

so I will consult both Safi and Alfaro + Ramieri just to check their plans. Raffaini seems to be arrogant so I would avoid him.
sounds like a decent plan. with alfaro i d only go if he takes his time with the planning. I am a big fan of raffaini, he is probably my fav surgeon so can't go wrong with him but he won't do as much advancement - you are right. pagnoni is arguably the best option for looskmaxxers and ramieri is also decent. I personally went with safi because he invested lots of time in the planning and because he would be able to do so much more CCW which was important for my case. I have to admit however that with such big movements you should plan something for the soft tissue after.