Fat Balls
Or are my lashes good enough

BDC95CF2 FC13 4101 87AA E65C96DD9B2D

No, you need eye lightening drops

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sub5c3l, kiyopon and 2 others
Excuse me sir but those do not work. Additionally, I do not know why I feel as if I require something to improve my eyelashes. I would like zayn malik eyelashes that women adore, do I possess these already?
They aren’t good enough, use latisse

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Excuse me sir but those do not work. Additionally, I do not know why I feel as if I require something to improve my eyelashes. I would like zayn malik eyelashes that women adore, do I possess these already?
u already have ok eyelashes. if u think something would worth to improve them, do it so

but honestly, i dont think eyelashes are all that. they can be a great halo in an already good eye area, what isnt your case. i have some great eyelashes and it isnt like a game changer

Latisse can lead to orbital fatloss.

• +1
Latisse can lead to orbital fatloss. What about castor oil
castor oil will darken them and make them thicker, idk about them growing in length though. Might as well try there’s no harm

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and IndraBC
No, you need eye lightening drops

May you respond to my inquiry please and thank you.

May you respond to my inquiry please and thank you.
Your lashes are fine bro. And by the way, I used the drops for 2 weeks and seen results. But worry about other things, your eye area should not be your primary concern

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and IndraBC
Your lashes are fine bro. And by the way, I used the drops for 2 weeks and seen results. But worry about other things, your eye area should not be your primary concern
I want above average eyelashes, like zayn malik eyelashes.

Also eye area is very, VERY important for facial aesthetics. I can’t just ignore that?

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
I want above average eyelashes, like zayn malik eyelashes.

Also eye area is very, VERY important for facial aesthetics. I can’t just ignore that?
I suppose you could try latisse but beware of orbital fat loss. Your scleral show doesn’t look great, work on that too.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
My future wife says my lashes are exception and attractive. Some other girls commented the same thing. But I’m going to believe my Looksmax bros cuz I know y’all have my best interest at heart. Bros b4 hoes

My future wife says my lashes are exception and attractive. Some other girls commented the same thing. But I’m going to believe my Looksmax bros cuz I know y’all have my best interest at heart. Bros b4 hoes

Yes you do buy Mielle rosemary oil it has rosemary oil and castor oil in it.

• JFL
nah .org is too retarded at this point. mf wont pluck his disgusting unibrow but is worried about eyelashes like zayn malik

I’ve tried bimatoprost. Honestly think it’s bs. I already have decent eyelashes.

• +1
Seriously aside

Minoxidil + castor oil = for the eye lashes

castor oil will darken them and make them thicker, idk about them growing in length though.
For growing in lenght = minoxidil..

Im not a fan of latisse..

• +1
Nah it’s y’all who are retarded. I shaved my unibrow a day before I took this pic. That’s just my head hair over my forehead 💀. Look at you
thats not head hair retarded monkey go shave that shit off u disgusting ape

thats not head hair retarded monkey go shave that shit off u disgusting ape
Calling me a retarded monkey when you can’t even differentiate between head hair and unibrow hair. READ what I said again. I shaved a day before that picture, it’s my head hair.