• D37FDCB7-0E6A-40A6-B0EC-B0F4FA277126.jpeg
    D37FDCB7-0E6A-40A6-B0EC-B0F4FA277126.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 0ED9F793-6537-430B-8B7C-6A6B3501B4F5.png
    0ED9F793-6537-430B-8B7C-6A6B3501B4F5.png
    369.8 KB · Views: 141
  • JFL
Reactions: Rift
Nigga you got punched in the face or something ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4469
what happened

• +1
looks like he already had a rhino. Which resulted in slightly asymmetric nostrils.

From aesthetic POV, the nose angle is a bit too high (marked in red).

If its somehow possible, Id recommend asking if the surgeon can lower the nose tip. Also the angle on the tip is too sharp/steep. Wonder if it could be changed. Other than that, the nosebridge seems to be slightly bumpy, maybe that can be straightened out a bit. Both from the front view and side view.

Other than that, no big flaws with the nose, its size etc. is quite good actually.

Here I made a morph, to make the tip look more natural, G.

Index01
Index02

I think this change is achievable by using rib cartilage build up to the lower septum area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 4469 and 2 others
Simply bad nose genes. And alar collpase
Id understand if you dont want to admit it, but it looks operated to me. The sharp angled nose tip- afaik, Ive never seen this occur naturally. Also the nostril asymmetry is a very common side effect after rhinoplasty.

So yeah, IMO it was operated on already, but its ok if you wouldnt want to admit etc.

Tell the doctor to change your nose tip like shown in the morph from the side view, it looks way more natural.

The 2 angles marked red dont look aesthetic and natural and need to be changed:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and .👽.
Id understand if you dont want to admit it, but it looks operated to me. The sharp angled nose tip- afaik, Ive never seen this occur naturally. Also the nostril asymmetry is a very common side effect after rhinoplasty.

So yeah, IMO it was operated on already, but its ok if you wouldnt want to admit etc.
I Think he said it on another thread that he had rhino.

But mirin your knowledge :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5061
a
I Think he said it on another thread that he had rhino.

But mirin your knowledge :y'all:
yeah Im sort of a nose expert ngl.

Also collapsing alar base is also a typical result of a not so good rhinoplasty.

Overal, the first surgeon who did rhinoplasty didnt exactly do a great job, nor was he knowledgeable about aesthetically looking noses, let alone was he blackpilled in the slightest.

I assume the first surgery was either quite a while ago, where most doctors were clueless about anatomically correct looking noses or the doctor was just some dude who does all sorts of procedures and is one of the type of surgeons like "A jack of all trades is a master of none".

I do however think that OPs nose is fixable, provided the surgeon is experienced.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and .👽.
a

yeah Im sort of a nose expert ngl.

Also collapsing alar base is also a typical result of a not so good rhinoplasty.

Overal, the first surgeon who did rhinoplasty didnt exactly do a great job, nor was he knowledgeable about aesthetically looking noses, let alone was he blackpilled in the slightest.

I assume the first surgery was either quite a while ago, where most doctors were clueless about anatomically correct looking noses or the doctor was just some dude who does all sorts of procedures and is one of the type of surgeons like "A jack of all trades is a master of none".
Yea i see. I will defo consult you for my nosejob at the end of 2021:y'all: How did u gain all the Information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Yea i see. I will defo consult you for my nosejob at the end of 2021:y'all: How did u gain all the Information

I had a rhino myself and I want to get a 2nd one as well ;)

Yeah sure my guy, I can help with the shape design etec.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4469 and .👽.
don't think you even need a surgery for that

• +1
I had a rhino myself and I want to get a 2nd one as well ;)

Yeah sure my guy, I can help with the shape design etec.
Can you always tell if a person had a rhinoplasty or not?

In most cases yeah. If the pictures are high res, yeah. Unless the changes were very subtle and the surgeon was very experienced, then its impossible to tell. But obviously, with some minor failos from rhinoplasty, I can spot it quite reliably. Usually its nostril asymmetry, incorrect tip angles from the side, too thin nose bridge from the front (when too much cartilage was removed) and stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
looks like he already had a rhino. Which resulted in slightly asymmetric nostrils.

From aesthetic POV, the nose angle is a bit too high (marked in red).

View attachment 1120438

If its somehow possible, Id recommend asking if the surgeon can lower the nose tip. Also the angle on the tip is too sharp/steep. Wonder if it could be changed. Other than that, the nosebridge seems to be slightly bumpy, maybe that can be straightened out a bit. Both from the front view and side view.

Other than that, no big flaws with the nose, its size etc. is quite good actually.

Here I made a morph, to make the tip look more natural, G.

View attachment 1120444 View attachment 1120446

I think this change is achievable by using rib cartilage build up to the lower septum area.
Thanks for the morph and the complete answer. I had a Rino in 2011, but
the surgeon just removed the hump and straightened (badly) the septum.
did not touch the tip. it was already in bad shape before

For those of you who watched punisher on Netflix, it stood out to me that several ppl had rhino there.

She is one of them, Im 90% sure she had rhino done. With her pheno it is impossible to have a nose like the one she has naturally.

he most likely had rhino, which is quite visible:

And she most likely also had rhino:

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 9670