Do I need rhino?

new .org chad just arrived

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Yeah, you have some nasal flaring so it would benefit you.

yea but dont its decent from the front it will just fuck your front up more and there's still a chance they can fuck it up from the side a 4.8-5.1 side nice stuff
is that in Psl?

yea but dont its decent from the front it will just fuck your front up more and there's still a chance they can fuck it up from the side a 4.8-5.1 side nice stuff
4,8???? That is below average...this guy is at least an 8

4,8???? That is below average...this guy is at least an 8
no he is above avg but not by much plus i said his side is above avg and not a 8

no its out of 10 pretty much the nt scale but from a actual rater i think your side is in the mix of above avg
so basically htn side

If he is a 4,8 I am what?

so basically htn side
no close but not yet your side is not htn i could make a whole post about actual ratings and how they should be made and comparison because htn is to underrated

no close but not yet your side is not htn i could make a whole post about actual ratings and how they should be made and comparison because htn is to underrated
ey man, one day, one day I will have htn side

I know mine is not htn but his is

also if u decide to make a post about ratings could u tag me in it

• +1
Reactions: leritte
Yes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Chad tbh delete tbh