Do I need surgery (pics)

joonla

joonla

Bronze
I inverted this photo. It was taken with front camera while laying down, the left side looks decent, but right side is awful looking, even my eyebrow is worse. I swear if both sides were good, I would be HTN. Fuck. Is this jaw asymmetry or whatever the fuck you wanna call it gonna fix itself over puberty? (im 15) Or am I just cursed to get surgery.
Things I can notice are -
more upper eyelid exposure on the right
thinner and more curved eyebrow on the right
eye is more round
crooked lips from crooked jaw placement
i only thought i had an overbite, now i'm starting to realise its a lot worse than i thought

I inverted this photo. It was taken with front camera while laying down, the left side looks decent, but right side is awful looking, even my eyebrow is worse. I swear if both sides were good, I would be HTN. Fuck. Is this jaw asymmetry or whatever the fuck you wanna call it gonna fix itself over puberty? (im 15) Or am I just cursed to get surgery.
eye is more round
i only thought i had an overbite, now i'm starting to realise its a lot worse than i thought
View attachment 2128504
There is something weird about your jaw
Your cheekbones flare out but jaw is very narrow
Jaw implants will surely help
Also you are 15 so do chewing a lot at your age , chewing works for jaw a 100%

There is something weird about your jaw
Your cheekbones flare out but jaw is very narrow
Jaw implants will surely help
Also you are 15 so do chewing a lot at your age , chewing works for jaw a 100%
yeah i get that my jaw is narrow and stuff, i just dont understand why one side is so different from the other? it completely ruins my harmony and looking at photos taken from my back camera, i just see a retard that looks deformed

yeah i get that my jaw is narrow and stuff, i just dont understand why one side is so different from the other? it completely ruins my harmony and looking at photos taken from my back camera, i just see a retard that looks deformed
symmetry of the jaws in your case is not what's faloing you. it's too narrow so you should get implants or bimax if recessed

symmetry of the jaws in your case is not what's faloing you. it's too narrow so you should get implants or bimax if recessed

look at bth photos individually , i wouldnt know how to explain it or diagnose it but IMO right side just looks deformed .

Looks like your ramus only dropped on one side.

IDK personally. Not sure I'm right given I've seen one pic. There is a slight assymetry. Wait until done with puberty and then see a surgeon for advice

IDK personally. Not sure I'm right given I've seen one pic. There is a slight assymetry. Wait until done with puberty and then see a surgeon for advice
DM me and I can show you more pics if you’d like, would invisalign/braces fix it ? my bite is fucked up.

Dude this is what happened to me. Holy shit man. Do you have a tongue tie? I'd recommend getting this removed, floor sleeping on back, correcting posture. Since you're still developing this might all fix it. I'm 25 and trying to fix all this shit now. I envy teenagers on here. I wouldn't go for any serious surgeries like jaw correction until later, which is what I may have to do. Since you're this young mewing, which will become natural with tongue tie removal, and chewing would be beneficial I'd imagine.
Good luck lmk if you need talk about this

Dude this is what happened to me. Holy shit man. Do you have a tongue tie? I'd recommend getting this removed, floor sleeping on back, correcting posture. Since you're still developing this might all fix it. I'm 25 and trying to fix all this shit now. I envy teenagers on here. I wouldn't go for any serious surgeries like jaw correction until later, which is what I may have to do. Since you're this young mewing, which will become natural with tongue tie removal, and chewing would be beneficial I'd imagine.
Good luck lmk if you need talk about this
I don’t think I have a tongue tie bro, is it something that can be hidden or very noticeable? I can’t sleep on my back it feels impossible I’m always either on my side or stomach. I have scoliosis and scheuermanns kyphosis and overall just a fucked up crooked lopsided spine, which I theorise causes my asymmetry. I still try tho. Do you have any tips for sleeping on back? Why does it need to be on the floor? I mew but my form isn’t great and I don’t hard mew. I don’t chew gum but I eat a lot of beef/steak which I hope is enough. I might try and see an orthodontist but since I’m broke and my family’s broke I won’t be able to get invisalign or braces most likely.

You look fine. Finish going through puberty before you start obsessing about surgery at 15. You should be lifting weights and practice martial arts.

You look fine. Finish going through puberty before you start obsessing about surgery at 15. You should be lifting weights and practice martial arts.
Everyone says this dude . If I didn’t try to improve myself I probably would’ve roped by now. u have No idea how cursed I am with shit fucking looks . not even just in the face. I’m sure most kids face doesn’t go lopsided during puberty so surgery is all I can think about

Everyone says this dude.
Because it's true. I actually do know how cursed you are considering I can see a picture of you. You look fine. Go get your parents to pay for BJJ classes.

eye is more round
View attachment 2128504
Fix you eyebrows bro, you got potential

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend