Do i need to get my blood work done before i take SARMs?

Deleted member 1212

Deleted member 1212

Tbh i can get it done just wanna know if i have to

You don't NEED to do a fucking thing mate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare, Leviathin and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Stare and TITUS
Then dont answer the fucking question wasting my time
Stop asking dumb questions just to be annoyed when answered.
You're asking other people what you need and have to do.
It's like an obedient dog not cable of independent decision making.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 3043
Well you don't need to but you should

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You should, but why take sarms, most people on sarms look like wasted aids faggets, and nobody really knows the risk profile of this "research chemicals", regular steroids are used by doctors everyday and have decades of studies behind them.
Doing sarms is pretty retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You should, but why take sarms, most people on sarms look like wasted aids faggets, and nobody really knows the risk profile of this "research chemicals", regular steroids are used by doctors everyday and have decades of studies behind them.
Doing sarms is pretty retarded.
NBA and NFL players have been caught using SARMs. Don’t think multi millionaires would mindlessly take a “research chemical”.

I gained 25 lbs with SARMs in 6 weeks despite people on reddit saying “the most you’ll gain is 5 lbs”. 5 lbs is assuming you have been training for years and are taking it to get past your peak. It means nothing to someone in their 1st-2nd year of lifting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
NBA and NFL players have been caught using SARMs. Don’t think multi millionaires would mindlessly take a “research chemical”.

I gained 25 lbs with SARMs in 6 weeks despite people on reddit saying “the most you’ll gain is 5 lbs”. 5 lbs is assuming you have been training for years and are taking it to get past your peak. It means nothing to someone in their 1st-2nd year of lifting.
Did you get blood work done before taking them

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

25lbs of what, fat, water and boobs? How much lean mass? Do you have any pics? Also post the stories of those atheletes getting caught on SARMS, when new stuff arrives and is not WADA banned/detectable everyone is on that substance.
I wouldn't waste my time on SARMS as it is right now, people take them thinking they have no sides and end up with suppressed test and balding, steroids are just the better option right now and you know exactly what to expect from them.

Last edited:
Did you get blood work done before taking them
I did.
25lbs of what, fat, water and boobs? How much lean mass? Do you have any pics? Also post the stories of those atheletes getting caught on SARMS, when new stuff arrives and is not WADA banned/detectable everyone is on that substance.
I wouldn't waste my time on SARMS as it is right now, people take them thinking they have no sides and end up with suppressed test and balding, steroids are just the better option right now and you know exactly what to expect from them.
25 lbs of mostly muscle. I looked ripped and my friends and people in the gym all thought I took steroids. I’m going back on a SARM cycle soon and will post results here for all the copers. I didn’t have any balding or suppression after 6 weeks.

This is just reddit-tier misinformation. SARMs have been documented for years. College football players who have been caught taking SARMs have reported gaining 60 lbs in a few cycles.

I did.

25 lbs of mostly muscle. I looked ripped and my friends and people in the gym all thought I took steroids. I’m going back on a SARM cycle soon and will post results here for all the copers. I didn’t have any balding or suppression after 6 weeks.

This is just reddit-tier misinformation. SARMs have been documented for years. College football players who have been caught taking SARMs have reported gaining 60 lbs in a few cycles.
Total opposite information from bodybuilding forums, what SARMS did you take and will you take next and what is the dosage?

I believe there is no need for that, you may want to check up free testosterone along with estradiol, if i were in your position i wouldn't if the blood test was expensive. By the way don't even try sarms they are vastly overestimated and weaker than steroids and also haven't been researched for long, testosterone is safer considering you know how to use it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, TITUS and 1 other person
The fuck is a "blood work" are you going ER?

Total opposite information from bodybuilding forums, what SARMS did you take and will you take next and what is the dosage?
Ostarine and MK677. Bodybuilding forums consists of people who have been lifting for 5+ years. Obviously if you're at your genetic limit, you're only going to gain a few lbs. If you are still in your 1st-2nd year, it's going to work a lot better.

• JFL
Ostarine and MK677. Bodybuilding forums consists of people who have been lifting for 5+ years. Obviously if you're at your genetic limit, you're only going to gain a few lbs. If you are still in your 1st-2nd year, it's going to work a lot better.
MK is known for the water bloats and ostarine is known to be a weak ass SARM that people take often for endurance, you got your newbie gains, water bloat and whatever help those 2 gave you, which shouldn't have been much compared to real AAS. Also pics or tales from the mental asylum.
How many kgs did you increase in your lifts?

Last edited:
MK is known for the water bloats and ostarine is known to be a weak ass SARM that people take often for endurance, you got your newbie gains, water bloat and whatever help those 2 gave you, which shouldn't have been much compared to real AAS. Also pics or tales from the mental asylum.
How many kgs did you increase in your lifts?
"Newbie gains". I lifted for a full year and a half natty beforehand and gained 25 lbs then took SARMs and gained another 25. Don't think it was "newbie gains" anywhere outside of bodybuilding forums where everyone wants to look like an IFBB pro. I went from skinny to buff while staying at the same BF%.

MK is also know for anabolic effects and increased appetite. Don't know how Ostarine is a weak ass substance. It might be weak in relation to other SARMs but it gets the job done for anyone that wants to have an ideal male body in a short period of time. Nobody is comparing it to AAS. If you want to get an attractive body, Ostarine + MK does the job.

I don't have any official before and after pictures as I was a skeptic like you who thought I would gain 5 lbs at most. I lost a lot of the gains since I got Rhino a week after my cycle. I'll do an actual before and after in a few weeks once I start them up again.

Went from benching 185 for a few reps to 215 for 8+ reps with relative ease.

• +1
"Newbie gains". I lifted for a full year and a half natty beforehand and gained 25 lbs then took SARMs and gained another 25. Don't think it was "newbie gains" anywhere outside of bodybuilding forums where everyone wants to look like an IFBB pro. I went from skinny to buff while staying at the same BF%.

MK is also know for anabolic effects and increased appetite. Don't know how Ostarine is a weak ass substance. It might be weak in relation to other SARMs but it gets the job done for anyone that wants to have an ideal male body in a short period of time. Nobody is comparing it to AAS. If you want to get an attractive body, Ostarine + MK does the job.

I don't have any official before and after pictures as I was a skeptic like you who thought I would gain 5 lbs at most. I lost a lot of the gains since I got Rhino a week after my cycle. I'll do an actual before and after in a few weeks once I start them up again.

Went from benching 185 for a few reps to 215 for 8+ reps with relative ease.
Tag me then.
What dosages you used?