Do I need zygo implants?

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
As I said in the other thread I will surely fix my cleft chin (Injections maybe?)

Additionally I was wondering if I would benefit from zygo implants as I think my face lacks tridimensionality.
Help me ascend boyos:feelswhy:

As I said in the other thread I will surely fix my cleft chin (Injections maybe?)

Additionally I was wondering if I would benefit from zygo implants as I think my face lacks tridimensionality.
Help me ascend boyos:feelswhy:
Where is your profile, bhai?

You seem like you are lacking the undereye support. So you might want the anterior-cheek implants + orbital rim implants. But you probably do not want any lateral cheek implants. Or I don't see how that would help you.

TBH the most of the issues of your face is the chin: it is too huge ass for your face. You probably want some kind of chin-shaving or sth. That would def be an improvement: from Ogre to human. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Where is your profile, bhai?

You seem like you are lacking the undereye support. So you might want the anterior-cheek implants + orbital rim implants. But you probably do not want any lateral cheek implants. Or I don't see how that would help you.

TBH the most of the issues of your face is the chin: it is too huge ass for your face. You probably want some kind of chin-shaving or sth. That would def be an improvement: from Ogre to human. :feelsokman:
I was wondering the same, but on the other thread a lot of people told me to not touch the chin, I don't know what to think tbh

Yeah, your cheekbones are small but ok. You seem to lack the orbital rim projection. but i dont think this would give you a lot PSL.

It is just that your chin messes with your facial harmony. Chin shaving.

I do not think you need any lateral cheek implants: they will change your face unpredictably, and i do not see why you want that because outside of your chin, your face seems quite good looking.

TL;DR You do not need huge ass cheekbones to look good. Kudos from this cheekless MOFO:
Bom Dia Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and FutureSlayer
Yeah, your cheekbones are small but ok. You seem to lack the orbital rim projection. but i dont think this would give you a lot PSL.

It is just that your chin messes with your facial harmony. Chin shaving.

I do not think you need any lateral cheek implants: they will change your face unpredictably, and i do not see why you want that because outside of your chin, your face seems quite good looking.
Ok, so I think the real problem is the mentalis muscle and as far as I know they can't shave it off. Maybe botox?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
Ok, so I think the real problem is the mentalis muscle and as far as I know they can't shave it off. Maybe botox?
No man, i think your issue is literally bone. I am not a plastic surgeon after all, idk. But your chin is just disproportionately large. Also, the mentolabial crease looks really bad TBH.

I dont even see why you want botox... it is used to relax chin muscles. You do not have THAT defect. Botox is unrelated to your chin size. THIS is what Botox is used for on the chin:
chin-Botox-1296x728-slide1.jpg

• +1
No man, i think your issue is literally bone. I am not a plastic surgeon after all, idk. But your chin is just disproportionately large. Also, the mentolabial crease looks really bad TBH.
So, you think i should address the chin vertically and horizontally right?
Whould my profile PSL descend while ascending my front?

Last edited:
So, you think i should address the chin vertically and horizontally right?
Whould my profile PSL descend while ascending my front?
Vertically AND its projection. Also you need to change its shape.

While projection-shaving will help out with the profile, i do not know how chin height can be controlled. Your chin cannot be easily shaven down vertically. And this is also a function of the jaw. So idk. Tag someone else who knows about jaw surgery. :feelsokman:

• +1
Vertically AND its projection. Also you need to change its shape.

While projection-shaving will help out with the profile, i do not know how chin height can be controlled. Your chin cannot be easily shaven down vertically. And this is also a function of the jaw. So idk. Tag someone else who knows about jaw surgery. :feelsokman:
I'm an old user, unfortunately I don't know anyone anymore:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis