do i pass as spanish

You can get into LTR with low SMV.
This interesting because most normies I see are either in LTR or not getting laid. They require LTR to get laid because they cannot slay. Guys that can get casual sex are in the top 5-10%. Why do you think these ugly normies can get into LTR? What value is the girl getting out of it? They have to give up commitment in exchange for sex while Chad doesn't need to. But what value does this commitment have if the guy isn't even good looking?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
This interesting because most normies I see are either in LTR or not getting laid. They require LTR to get laid because they cannot slay. Guys that can get casual sex are in the top 5-10%. Why do you think these ugly normies can get into LTR? What value is the girl getting out of it? They have to give up commitment in exchange for sex while Chad doesn't need to. But what value does this commitment have if the guy isn't even good looking?
Always some company. Potential father (not every girl can LTR chad).

Status, money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
yes bro

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714 and volcelfatcel
In ur old pics u posted here with ur nba jersey with long hair u looked better and u didn't looked curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
No. But you can pass as Guatemalan (Latino).

/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
tbh yeah u look somewhat med

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I am mediterranean looking, some say I look greek, italian, turkish or spanish

I'm literally the same, people say. Did you post your pic somewhere?

Attachments

• gigaincel.png
    gigaincel.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Side profile4.png
    Side profile4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Mirin beard.

Ultra cope once whoever the fuck is unlucky to be impregnated by you sees the shitstained baby she will throw it out the window and begin running immediately

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262