Do I pass the buzz cut test? (I FELT FOR IT JFL)

aspiring sigma male

aspiring sigma male

ascended mentalcel
DO I PASS THE BUZZ CUT TEST? WOULD BALDING BE A DEATH SENTENCE FOR ME?
So now I need to ascend with hair. Any Tips from my experienced users?

IMG 20240222 194403

When I had hair (Trimmed from a group pic)

Screenshot 20240225 125554

Attachments

• IMG_20240224_232229_797.webp
    178.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and highT
ogre max level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, mtcut3plush, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
not bad nigger, not bad.
try to do some minoxidil and dermarolling and shit for ur hairline. Needs (not much) improvement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, depressionmaxxing, socialcel and 1 other person
not bad nigger, not bad.
try to do some minoxidil and dermarolling and shit for ur hairline. Needs (not much) improvement
Isn't that because when I grow back hair. It's normal to have more hair in the middle + light hair in unfortunate lighting gives the illusion of recession?

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
get some airpods at this point nigga

That looks AI edited

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Nice faceapp

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I don't think you pass any test.

also, stop facetuning and photoshopping your skin

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Yeah tbh but ur gonna be seen as a low iq slavic brute. There are feminine foids that like that so ur good brah

From neo nazi to skinhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T3cel and aerty
Buzzcut test is a meme. If your face has any feminine features (ideal) you will need some hair on top.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
Yeah tbh but ur gonna be seen as a low iq slavic brute. There are feminine foids that like that so ur good brah
Do I look slavic. I am Austrian tho?

you have good features buzz cutt looks good but hair is better for sure. You can only attract certain types of girls with a buzzcut

you have good features buzz cutt looks good but hair is better for sure. You can only attract certain types of girls with a buzzcut
dont you think its better IRL. I asked few woman and they said beeing masc is very appealing to all woman. Its like saying very feminine woman are unappealing to man but every man on this forum would say that they always would prefer feminine woman with neotenous features and face

dont you think its better IRL. I asked few woman and they said beeing masc is very appealing to all woman. Its like saying very feminine woman are unappealing to man but every man on this forum would say that they always would prefer feminine woman with neotenous features and face
I think it depends on age, most older women are attracted to masc. I feel like most younger women like younger features like good hair and good skin. An example is like beards, 90% of women under 24 like clean-shaven men. Once they get passed that they might prefer beards and more body hair.

Masculine bone structure is always appreciated though.

it looks great from the side but from the front its a bit too much ngl

buzz cut test low ipd big head guy

do I have the slayer pheno?
sure, From what I saw you have good zygos, and also your hairline is high and is better in general for your masculine face. You also have deep eyes and a good supraorbital, in general you are fine

sure, From what I saw you have good zygos, and also your hairline is high and is better in general for your masculine face. You also have deep eyes and a good supraorbital, in general you are fine
idk about the hairline. When I buzzed people were mirin me for it. Its not recessed and it maybe appears high due to lens distortion

You look like the nigga from prometheus

Prometheus

better start progenitormaxxing cuz you're definitely going bald within 3 years

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
You’re probably one of the only people on this entire forum who can pull it off

If you are tall, jacked, congrats you can become the hypermasculine ideal which actually pulls ALL types of chicks. (most users here will never experience or understand this fact)