Do I really look too old?

MexicanShortHotGuy

MexicanShortHotGuy

Doommaxxed Non-NT Schizomaxxed Castizo Shortcel
IMG 20240330 174749

Title. I'm 34 and bloated. I'm meritory for being called "oldfag" or even "oldcel"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, aerooooo, noodlelover and 3 others
i won’t even say anything i feel bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, F36, Allornothing and 18 others
hope it is larp, else i feel really bad

• +1
Reactions: xxv, F36, Deleted member 66814 and 3 others
For your question yes you look kinda old despite a decent hairline.
As for your looks, assuming you are not larping, it's probably over (subhuman, borderline truecel).

• +1
Reactions: xxv, F36, TheLooxMaxingKing and 2 others
holy truecel

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
Just join a cartel and completely forget about blackpill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: s t a l l i o n and Autismcel
Honestly there isn't even hope for you, you're 34 even with surgery you will never find love, you will never fix or improve your life its literally over for you, give up and try to live the rest of your life in relative peace

• JFL
Reactions: zombie
Looks like the average Mexican.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Bzz
scared the shit out of me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, Clqs, SwissSubhuman and 3 others
Look like the kid from wonder

• +1
Reactions: AySab
adam driver if he became a fatass

• JFL
Reactions: F36 and CoreSchizo
Truecel. 1.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Just join a cartel and completely forget about blackpill
I can't. I'm not dark triadmaxxed neither NTfag for than.

But this nigga is and he honestly mogs me.

ovidio-guzman.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Funny thing is there are way uglier guys than me dating and even banging all of your oneitis; ie, Adriana, Candice, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Autismcel and Birdcell
No you don't your skin and t-shirt looks amazing

Funny thing is there are way uglier guys than me dating and even banging all of your oneitis; ie, Adriana, Candice, etc.
The truth shall be revealed and the lies of incels tightly sealed. For you are the master of your fate, no one should dare to change it's ways. Here he ascends through hardships and malicious comments, his excellence can cure any visual pestilence. Beware of his vengeance , it's not merely pretentious. Make these words, they fortell the untold. As for now , be cautious and rightful , for he @MexicanShortHotGuy is baleful.

You are 34 its over man the rope is yours

Truth shall emerge, incel deceptions submerged. Master of fate, unaltered by hate. Through adversity, he climbs, transcending malicious rhymes. His brilliance, a cure for the vile, ensuring malice is futile. Vengeance not feigned, its power unrestrained. These words, a prophecy unveiled, hint at stories untold. Now, tread with righteousness and care, for MexicanShortHotGuy@MexicanShortHotGuy, his presence stark, his intentions bare.

Improved version for you my dear chad

just be confident bro

You are not truecel , but you look somewhat hideous on that pic.

subhuman sorry

this is larp. simply because if this was actually you, you would've killed yourself by now.
I'm just looksminned, that's all.

I can’t imagine someone being on this site but also not having the will to track their calories and not become a fat ass. How much sentience do u lack?

im not gonna say anything this time ...

You have to at least lean out, build muscle mass to compete minimally. Luckily at your age women are LESS (Yes i know they still are) inclined to be purely looks orientated so get some serious money behind you as well as status and then maybe there's hope.