Do I still have lifefuel?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
I've not done shit since I joined this forum cause of personal problems and I'm starting to get anxious with all the progress I could've gotten in those 6 months, wasn't even able to mew properly even now cause of my tongue tie, fuck is there still lifefuel for me? I'm almost 16 I'm starting to feel like I'm late to it all

its over man most girls have a boyfriend at 14 and you wont find any

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah and JCaesar
I've not done shit since I joined this forum cause of personal problems and I'm starting to get anxious with all the progress I could've gotten in those 6 months, wasn't even able to mew properly even now cause of my tongue tie, fuck is there still lifefuel for me? I'm almost 16 I'm starting to feel like I'm late to it all
so why won't you start now? You won't get back these 6 months anyways. And it's better regretting 6 months instead of another 12 or more

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and JCaesar
so why won't you start now? You won't get back these 6 months anyways. And it's better regretting 6 months instead of another 12 or more
I can't I'm having exams now and my ocd makes me overthink everything without starting cause "it must be at the right time"

It’s over for you subhuman nigger

I can't I'm having exams now and my ocd makes me overthink everything without starting cause "it must be at the right time"
bro i dont have any ocd or whatever but I have the same problem. You don't really have a choice man, if you don't start now you will regret the same in another 6 months. And 6 months will turn in 6 years, then in your entire life. Study for your exams hard and if you have time for using this forum you also have time to go to the gym and improve yourself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
bro i dont have any ocd or whatever but I have the same problem. You don't really have a choice man, if you don't start now you will regret the same in another 6 months. And 6 months will turn in 6 years, then in your entire life. Study for your exams hard and if you have time for using this forum you also have time to go to the gym and improve yourself.
Im trying to do looksmaxxes or well, after I possibly remove my braces soon I'll buy a mouthguard to clench and somethin like a rubber toy to chew on. The gym is my biggest overthinking tho cause I have been thinking since I was a kid "hmmm I need to build some muscle when I'm older" and I kept wanting the first day to be "special" or some shit, but now I feel like the longer I wait the less progress I'll actually get in the future cuz of puberty gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32926
Im trying to do looksmaxxes or well, after I possibly remove my braces soon I'll buy a mouthguard to clench and somethin like a rubber toy to chew on. The gym is my biggest overthinking tho cause I have been thinking since I was a kid "hmmm I need to build some muscle when I'm older" and I kept wanting the first day to be "special" or some shit, but now I feel like the longer I wait the less progress I'll actually get in the future cuz of puberty gains
you can start in 2 years or you can be jacked in 2 years. that's your choice, you know what you have to do, I can't force you

• +1
you can start in 2 years or you can be jacked in 2 years. that's your choice, you know what you have to do, I can't force you
True, honestly I might just ignore it all and go into the gym without any expectations so I dont get "disappointed" or something, might work

True, honestly I might just ignore it all and go into the gym without any expectations so I dont get "disappointed" or something, might work
good luck bro

• +1
Lol i remember feeling like that back when i was your age then as i got older i started to give less of a shit and now i dont even bother with the whole "catching up". You either got it or u dont.

• Hmm...
Lol i remember feeling like that back when i was your age then as i got older i started to give less of a shit and now i dont even bother with the whole "catching up". You either got it or u dont.
Did you looksmax when you were younger?