Votes: 11 32.4%
  • tell the truth - ur 25

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
she's 17 and im 25
she thinks im also 17, do i tell her the truth that im older but still lie and say im 21? or tell her my real age?

i feel kinda bad, she seems so nice, every time i say i want her next to me in the bed she says she would like that
this whole relationship is based on a lie and i genuinely feel weird

idk how she would react, i dont wanna lose her

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, tournesol, Deleted member 21146 and 21 others
How do you larp 8 years of difference? Impressive shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 6128 and 19 others

• +1
Reactions: Loki
i wish she knew i was older so i could send her this song

it's about a 24y boy with a 17y girl in a forbidden relationship

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Daniel Plainview, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
brutal, nobody voted, they came here to jfl react :feelsbadman:
my quest for love is facing difficulty and you're laughing

im thinking of casually saying that im 21 when she brings up age, like it just slipped my mind
fuck, i can already see her blocking me :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, rand anon and Deleted member 15827
nigga your weird kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16369, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Another day another humblebrag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Daniel Plainview, NuclearBrainReturns and 2 others
Is it a real relationship? If so tell her, if you‘re just in it for some companionship and sex don‘t

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Either don't say anything if it's a legal age in your country and if she mentions it again then just say you were joking that you were 17 and didn't think she would actually believe you

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 18840
DO NOT TELL HER THE TRUTH YOU RETARD YOU ARE AT THE GATES OF WHAT EVERYONE HERE DREAMS OF AND YOU ARE ABOUT TO THROW IT AWAY WTF

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21146 and vaninskybird
nigga it said server error why tf it post my shit twice

dont tell her the truth, just break it off and keep the larp up.

• So Sad
dont tell her the truth, just break it off and keep the larp up.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
keeping the lie up seems like the better idea
also brutal phone pill, i have a shit samsung and the camera is fucking trash, i contemplate suicide everytime i try to send her a pic

After you break up she's gonna tell niggas you groomed her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Daniel Plainview, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
also brutal phone pill, i have a shit samsung and the camera is fucking trash, i contemplate suicide everytime i try to send her a pic
Get a refurbished iPhone bro.

• Woah
Meanwhile I hang out with 17 year olds at parties lol

• Love it
Reactions: idkman and vaninskybird
Cuck mindset. Wait until you become a legit oldcel and have to lie about everything.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: idkman and vaninskybird
fuck, i told her im 21, tbh i didnt expect her to have such a huge reaction, she said she needs time to think
i dont even want to imagine what would have happened if i told her im 25

tonight's conversation made me realize a brutal truth, im fucking old, im no longer "one of them" even if i look like it

and all of this after she showed me a pic of how she sleeps (only in her panties)
i feel so bad bros, i wanted a legit relationship with her, eventually marriage :feelsbadman: brutal agepill

i'll update tomorrow if she ever texts :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
I know a guy who’s like 27 and larps as a 17yo…He impregnated a 13yo and went to prison for that:lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 21146, idkman and 5 others
I know a guy who’s like 27 and larps as a 17yo…He impregnated a 13yo and went to prison for that:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and vaninskybird

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and GoldenOrderCels
Jesus... Lost for words tbh
He’s not even gl but he fucks because he gives those kids cigarettes and shit :ogre:(btw idk why it posted my reply 3 times, pls upvote for rep:feelswah::lul:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Daniel Plainview, playboicarti and 4 others
i wish i was so low inhib and high t
she asked me when is my bday and i could't find it in my heart to lie to her, if i was an asshole that only wanted to fuck her i could've kept the lie going
i genuinely fucking like her

@Vermilioncore im an abused dog like you, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and GoldenOrderCels
i wish i was so low inhib and high t
she asked me when is my bday and i could't find it in my heart to lie to her, if i was an asshole that only wanted to fuck her i could've kept the lie going
i genuinely fucking like her

@Vermilioncore im an abused dog like you, it's over
how did you get 2 know her? Yubo?
Also there’s no way she believes your larp

• Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and GoldenOrderCels
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
fuck, i told her im 21, tbh i didnt expect her to have such a huge reaction, she said she needs time to think
i dont even want to imagine what would have happened if i told her im 25

tonight's conversation made me realize a brutal truth, im fucking old, im no longer "one of them" even if i look like it

and all of this after she showed me a pic of how she sleeps (only in her panties)
i feel so bad bros, i wanted a legit relationship with her, eventually marriage :feelsbadman: brutal agepill

i'll update tomorrow if she ever texts :feelsrope:
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• So Sad
Mirin, so Yubo is legit? How many girls have you fucked off that app?
IMG 20220802 014617
got yubo two days ago for statusmaxing my insta, they arent actually all subhuman, she's alright I guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Niklaus Mikaelson
View attachment 1805165got yubo two days ago for statusmaxing my insta, they arent actually all subhuman, she's alright I guess
Kys tbh shes ugly also kys twice cuz i got banned off yubo. Im too old. Its over. Op youre lucky asf to look teen kys

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20631, vaninskybird and 1 other person
Kys tbh shes ugly also kys twice cuz i got banned off yubo. Im too old. Its over. Op youre lucky asf to look teen kys
Just said she isn't subhuman 😶

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
Try Swipr maybe? Girls might look worse than on Yubo but there are still some decent looking ones and you don’t need to age fraud to match them :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, vaninskybird and Deleted member 18840
Just said she isn't subhuman 😶
lets be kind to her since shes a teen she is probably kind souled unlike those jaded thousand dick stare roasties we have to deal with.
Uhm, its sad that the more u seek for a genuine ltr/love the hardest it is. Just gotta grind hard in work and stop thinking of teen love.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, vaninskybird and 1 other person
she's 17 and im 25
she thinks im also 17, do i tell her the truth that im older but still lie and say im 21? or tell her my real age?

i feel kinda bad, she seems so nice, every time i say i want her next to me in the bed she says she would like that
this whole relationship is based on a lie and i genuinely feel weird

idk how she would react, i dont wanna lose her
Tell her the truth in a nonchalant way. Make it seem like you were only joking without actually saying you were joking. And don't be reactive if she gets upset or tries to make a big deal out of it.

• So Sad
i feel so shit bros, i talked with her 5 hours and i was the one that said we should go to sleep, but she had to ask that question and i simply couldn't lie
i think it's for the best, sooner or later it was bound to happen

she wasnt like the other girls
F50

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Try Swipr maybe? Girls might look worse than on Yubo but there are still some decent looking ones and you don’t need to age fraud to match them :Comfy:
Is it used ? Never heard of it tbh lifefuel if true. You put your country or ?

i feel so shit bros, i talked with her 5 hours and i was the one that said we should go to sleep, but she had to ask that question and i simply couldn't lie

View attachment 1805176
jbs are so pure man. Fuck this world

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and vaninskybird
lets be kind to her since shes a teen she is probably kind souled unlike those jaded thousand dick stare roasties we have to deal with.
Uhm, its sad that the more u seek for a genuine ltr/love the hardest it is. Just gotta grind hard in work and stop thinking of teen love.
She's 18 and on yabu, she probably rode 10+ guys like op already, but yes, probably very sane and kind soul :)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Hades, Deleted member 21146 and 4 others
Way less used than Yubo ngl, but I’ve still seen a decent amount of girls from my country, and I put globally since I use it for validation mainly :smonk:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840 and vaninskybird
words of wisdom, i feel like crying

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

View attachment 1805176
She's 18 and on yabu, she probably rode 10+ guys like op already, but yes, probably very sane and kind soul :)
kill me plz. I just desire a pure souled non manipulative pure virgin. Its so sad. I wish i had the iq and personality of my face aka fuckboy so i wouldn’t care

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Niklaus Mikaelson and vaninskybird
OUR BIRTHDAYS ARE LITERALLY ONE DAY APART, WE WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

im gonna cry myself to sleep now

OUR BIRTHDAYS ARE LITERALLY ONE DAY APART, WE WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

im gonna cry myself to sleep now
She is not replying?

She is not replying?
we talked a bit after and she said she likes me and she's sorry for asking for some time to think
but i know this all too well, i lived this before, i know what it means :feelsbadman: