Do I wait for a response or not?

Wait to see what she says?

• Total voters
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I blocked my oneitis on WhatsApp after sending a goodbye letter lol not really just a message. I think I literally left no way to be reached out but still a part of me would like to wait for an answer because she said she was willing to meet up more often.

Looks Theory... This foid:

Point Blur Feb172020 225623

Who won beauty contests and has all guys after her

Is with this guy:

Why him out of all chads she could have access to? I mog him too. It doesn't make any sense and a part of me feels that it shouldn't have been that difficult for me or I could still pull it.

I'm not buying it's just off his 9-10 inches dick because it's not sustainable long term lol. He needs more qualities, which clearly aren't his looks, I guess he makes her feel special. She cucks him with tons of guys tho.

Now it's time to be strong and ascend. I've blocked everything. I have two dates this week.

I feel humillated, and that's my own fault for carrying on bullshit. I always came here to cry instead of calling her out. I've learned the hard way my mistakes.

That's basically what I did this time, keeping my cool of course.

I'll be strong I promise.

Last edited:
Naw, just move on son. You will only hurt yourself if you stay.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
this post is pretty indicative of why she isn’t with you tbh.

Naw, just move on son. You will only hurt yourself if you stay.
I was an idiot. All these problems would've been avoided talking to her directly lol.

Such a dark triad right?

Btw i usually never shown weakness. If anything she used to say i was rude lol.
Regardless. List all my mistakes. Blackpill me lol

Last edited:
I was an idiot. All these problems would've been avoided talking to her directly lol.

View attachment 272708

Such a dark triad right?

Btw i usually never shown weakness. If anything she used to say i was rude lol.

Regardless. List all my mistakes. Blackpill me lol
Beta cuck overly emotional attached orbiter with severe Oneitiss syndrome desperate

low status incel behavior

• +1
Reactions: Over
Rape her tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and PenileFacialSurgery
she has with him so he doesnt cheat on her(like chads would) and she has now basically a walking simp following her

I'm not buying it's just off his 9-10 inches dick because it's not sustainable long term
dick has 0 importance when choosing someone. By the time she sees your dick she's already fallen for you retard.

Beta cuck overly emotional attached orbiter with severe Oneitiss syndrome desperate

low status incel behavior
Over. I only shown my interest too much twice at most. Overly emotional only once.

Heck, I didnt even confront her so she didn't know my true feelings.

I look better than him. And... I probably have everything better, except dick.

Damn it. I fucked up and you're right. I wanted to change that, I could try to change that but at this point I've sent the message and it's not possible to reach out anymore.
dick has 0 importance when choosing someone. By the time she sees your dick she's already fallen for you retard.
No.
Looks beta and low T with those downarched eyebrows and NCT I'd beat him to death with my bear hands

Did she take a massive shit like Kim Kardashian that ass is disgusting
View attachment 272727
I'd beat him up too. And she looks very good lol.

Last edited: