Do introspective thinkers value their time too much to exchange it for money in a shitty job?

6ft4

Kraken
Obviously everyone would prefer to work a job they like than a shitty job if the money was the same
But do some people have an easier time coping with exchanging hours of their life for a devaluing currency than others do?
When I am in the comfort of my home, my mind is free to wander wherever it pleases which I get great satisfaction from, even if I spend the day fucking about and don't complete any task apart from piss and eat, I will feel a sense of wellbeing from not having to perform tasks I dislike which occupy my brain power and prevent me from thinking about the things I want to think about.
I assume everyone here has an inner monologue but some people don't
The Asain foid in this video claims to not have one but this also leads to her getting tasks done extremely fast because she doesn't have endless thoughts coming into her mind distracting her.

After a couple of months into the scamdemic while I was working 45 hours per week in a shop and hating every second of it, I would hear cunts who were on welfare because they lost their shitty minimum wage job saying "yeah I'm so bored at home now from watching so much netflix, I just wish I was back in work"
I was dumbfounded by remarks like this. For some people, being left to their own devices with nobody to assign tasks for them results in them rotting away to netflix until they get bored then they realize having too much time to think makes them feel like shit so they would rather work for peanuts being told what to do to kill the boredom.

When I was working parttime for a couple of years and my only objectives were gymcelling, drinking and slaying, I would sometimes get offered to work an extra day during the week. My employer expected me to be grateful for this thinking I'd jump at the chance to sacrifice more of my time for dogshit pay but I was always reluctant to do it. I much preferred to limit my expenses and live on pasta and save every cent I could to invest rather than work extra hours just to increase my consumption.

I am quite happy rotting in a couchbed studio apartment for the rest of my days if it means I don't have to work and am free to sleep and wake whenever I want and let my minder wander wherever it pleases 24/7 with nobody telling me what to do

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Jew_Supremacist, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Obviously everyone would prefer to work a job they like than a shitty job if the money was the same
But do some people have an easier time coping with exchanging hours of their life for a devaluing currency than others do?
When I am in the comfort of my home, my mind is free to wander wherever it pleases which I get great satisfaction from, even if I spend the day fucking about and don't complete any task apart from piss and eat, I will feel a sense of wellbeing from not having to perform tasks I dislike which occupy my brain power and prevent me from thinking about the things I want to think about.
I assume everyone here has an inner monologue but some people don't
The Asain foid in this video claims to not have one but this also leads to her getting tasks done extremely fast because she doesn't have endless thoughts coming into her mind distracting her.

After a couple of months into the scamdemic while I was working 45 hours per week in a shop and hating every second of it, I would hear cunts who were on welfare because they lost their shitty minimum wage job saying "yeah I'm so bored at home now from watching so much netflix, I just wish I was back in work"
I was dumbfounded by remarks like this. For some people, being left to their own devices with nobody to assign tasks for them results in them rotting away to netflix until they get bored then they realize having too much time to think makes them feel like shit so they would rather work for peanuts being told what to do to kill the boredom.

When I was working parttime for a couple of years and my only objectives were gymcelling, drinking and slaying, I would sometimes get offered to work an extra day during the week. My employer expected me to be grateful for this thinking I'd jump at the chance to sacrifice more of my time for dogshit pay but I was always reluctant to do it. I much preferred to limit my expenses and live on pasta and save every cent I could to invest rather than work extra hours just to increase my consumption.

I am quite happy rotting in a couchbed studio apartment for the rest of my days if it means I don't have to work and am free to sleep and wake whenever I want and let my minder wander wherever it pleases 24/7 with nobody telling me what to do

People like this are insentient beyond belief. Their only purpose in life is to work and be told what to do. They are completely lost without their slave masters

When I was a wagecuck I was living in a constant state of pure rage knowing that I'm earning peanuts while making the CEO and shareholders rich. Meanwhile having to commute among hordes of dirty cockroaches for hours a day and seeing onlyfans success stories on my phone in the process.

Wageuckcing is legit hell on earth. It is 1000x worse than inceldom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Cidre enjoyer, Lygodactylus and 7 others
Most people are so boring they can't stand being around themselves. That's how it goes

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus and 3 others
So much irony in this thread

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Legit

No amount of money is worth your freedom, I’ll make sure I have enough to scrape by without working and be 10x more content than everyone who busts their ass all week just to throw away their hard earned money at bars and restaurants on the weekend

I’d rather live in a studio apartment than a big house anyway. Less cleaning and maintenance, not your problem when shit needs to be repaired, etc etc. And that applies to pretty much every expenditure. More money = more problems, but for some reason normies insist on complicating their lives until it makes them miserable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus and 5 others
Legit

No amount of money is worth your freedom, I’ll make sure I have enough to scrape by without working and be 10x more content than everyone who busts their ass all week just to throw away their hard earned money at bars and restaurants on the weekend

I’d rather live in a studio apartment than a big house anyway. Less cleaning and maintenance, not your problem when shit needs to be repaired, etc etc. And that applies to pretty much every expenditure. More money = more problems, but for some reason normies insist on complicating their lives until it makes them miserable
The comfort I've had since moving into a studio apartment has been insane
The plumbing was fucked up one day and because I had to return to the house to let the plumber in while I was 5 minutes away, the landlord refunded me €100 of my rent.
Imagine paying off a mortgage then some shit goes wrong in your house and you have to miss a day of work while waiting for a tradesman to show up then fork out a couple of hundred to the cunt

I don't have a job to go to so I'm free to partake in my hobbies at night time
There's a public running track nearby which I have all to myself at night, can also use the basketball court
I also started gymcelling at night again after night gyms were closed for 2 years where I lived

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Gonthar
The comfort I've had since moving into a studio apartment has been insane
The plumbing was fucked up one day and because I had to return to the house to let the plumber in while I was 5 minutes away, the landlord refunded me €100 of my rent.
Imagine paying off a mortgage then some shit goes wrong in your house and you have to miss a day of work while waiting for a tradesman to show up then fork out a couple of hundred to the cunt

I don't have a job to go to so I'm free to partake in my hobbies at night time
There's a public running track nearby which I have all to myself at night, can also use the basketball court
I also started gymcelling at night again after night gyms were closed for 2 years where I lived
Studio apartment + good public transportation and no need to own a car + 24 hour gym to lift at night is incredibly ideal

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 6ft4
Wageuckcing is legit hell on earth. It is 1000x worse than inceldom
Inceldom only becomes relevant if you're not wagecucking - or have any other life destroying problem like disability, chronic pain etc

it's because there is no reward in modern society to get a job, a scam 401k, and muh healthcare(that the local government provides for free already)

who wants to waste their entire youth working until 65 or 70 just to retire and be a useless old fart. what's the point of having money at that point?

it's better to spend all your money in your youth,then die in poverty at age 40-50

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt and 1 other person
asians killed their inner monologue with buddhism/zen, it's literally the purpose of meditation so no you're not the only one who has an inner monologue, maybe it's why asians are not creative

i wonder if the elite want to kill this inner monologue on purpose or if it just happens by accident, afterall why should peasants like you be creative? you have no money to bring about your great ideas, peasants should work and that's all, not think, that's reserved for them

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
it's because there is no reward in modern society to get a job, a scam 401k, and muh healthcare(that the local government provides for free already)

who wants to waste their entire youth working until 65 or 70 just to retire and be a useless old fart. what's the point of having money at that point?

it's better to spend all your money in your youth,then die in poverty at age 40-50
keep telling yourself that you loser, if it helps you sleep at night

getting a job also gives you a sense of purpose, it even gives you status in the workplace, a loser like you wouldn't understand though

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
That woman seems like she might be a workaholic, I really can't stand those type of people. It's as if they're robots and incapable of developing sentient thoughts
Agree with u OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and 6ft4
Yeah, I don't get it either. I've met people like that at my old job too. They literally start to get bored if they have too many days off. I'm the exact opposite. I could take early retirement and just do nothing all day and be happy. I'm basically never bored, even when I'm alone with my thoughts.

But if no one works, then we don't have nice things in life. Working and contributing to society is a noble sacrifice of one's time (even if it's just working at a shop), but maybe 40 hours a week to get by is too much...maybe about 20 is more reasonable (unless you don't mind your job too much and want to work more than that). I've worked jobs I really disliked and I've worked jobs that I didn't mind at all and the difference is massive.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4