Do jaw angle implants look fake?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I saw on Reddit for botched surgeries,, someone saying that jaw angle implants always end up looking fake and that it's kind of obvious they are implants. Is this the case? My plan all along was the sliding genio + jaw angle, but if this is the case then I might have to change my plans.

I saw on Reddit for botched surgeries,, someone saying that jaw angle implants always end up looking fake and that it's kind of obvious they are implants. Is this the case? My plan all along was the sliding genio + jaw angle, but if this is the case then I might have to change my plans.

They look fake if you choose the wrong style, they're too big, or they're not placed correctly.

If you get a custom implant that blends smoothly with the rest of your jaw and you choose an appropriate size, then they'll probably look good.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and goat2x
They look fake if you choose the wrong style, they're too big, or they're not placed correctly.

If you get a custom implant that blends smoothly with the rest of your jaw and you choose an appropriate size, then they'll probably look good.
I just want a wider jaw, idk if that would be harder then to find an appropriate one thats not fake looking

If you do a custom implant it'll probably be okay.

With a standard one you have to be a bit more careful.

If you do a custom implant it'll probably be okay.

With a standard one you have to be a bit more careful.

I would do custom

No they won’t always look fake. Definitely not.

I think it’s slowly becoming more apparent that implants are not the way to go.

I think it’s slowly becoming more apparent that implants are not the way to go.
They are still great, as long as you’ve already gotten any osteotomies you would need to correct your bite or to fix any recession (you could have a good bite but have both your jaws be considered recessed)