Do Latinas south american girls prefer blonde men or brown hair men?

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
It's a known fact latinas love men with blonde hair white skin blue eyes

Some people even say they hunt blonde blue eyes sperm like its a diamond

Then I spoke to a south american guy and he said he's white living there with brown hair. and he says blonde is 100x more halo than just a brown hair white guy

Then I set location to south america country and followed a few girls

1 of the girls I looked in her following and she ONLY follows blonde blue eyes men. and i even called her out on it and she admitted it

But then spoke to 1 other venezuelan girl and she was simping for some brown hair prettyboy white guy

Then saw this study in brazil

and blonde isnt even preferred. brown is by like 2x

So does that mean they prefer brown? where did the preference for blonde myth come from and why did i get so many saying and showing that blonde is better?

Is brazil even latinas? it says more than 50% of brazil is black or mixed race. is that what is throwing off the preference of pure latinas?

Attachments

• 1663201226307.png
    1663201226307.png
    94 KB · Views: 0
Most blonde men have bad phenotypes and weak facial features combined with no contrast, including blond eyebrows.
i.e. the 'Nerdic' type often mocked on lookism.net

It's not the hair that's the problem. Blond guys like a young Dolph Lundgren or Brad Pitt would be gods in any latin country. That's because they have strong dimorphism, jawlines and contrast that make up for the blond hair. They both also have naturally dark eyebrows (makes a big difference).

Brown hair can hide facial failos a lot better than blond hair and is a lot more forgiving. It also looks more neotenous & youthful than black hair if it's thick. (Blond looks the most youthful - but this can be a very bad thing for men with weak bone structures)

(I was born blonde. I consider myself fortunate that as with many men, it turned medium brown with age - I wouldn't want it as an adult. I would also never dye my hair blonde as an adult, dyed blonde hair looks ridiculous on 99% of guys).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 1332, John124 and 2 others
They take whatever they can get

• +1
Reactions: John124
that make up for the blond hair.
ur missing the point. yes we get that darker hair is preferred to white women in europe and america.

but its clear that latinas and asian women prefer blonde men so we were discussing that

When I go to third world countries people tend to fixate on your eyes moreso than hair. Blue eyes is a stronger halo than the hair color

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
I hope I'm not a retard, but doesn't the study show that brown hair was more preferred than blonde colored hair?

I hope I'm not a retard, but doesn't the study show that brown hair was more preferred than blonde colored hair?
Ye that’s why I’m confused now

But it’s Brazil which is full of blacks and mulatto’s not actual latinas

In ethnic countries it's the closest thing to white possible that is hot: that means blue eyes blonde hair.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather