Diamond
Title. Looking into every heightmax “cope” methods

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
No leg exercise will make you taller.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Exercising will increase hgh production so if you are young enough maybe. Really though, I know some people who proport the idea of bonesmashing their heels, jumping and doing leg exercise to put pressure on the legs to increase the bone, and some others that stretch so much to create microfractures. I can only say that the last one has some legitimacy, but idk much about the others tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Run 5km everyday with 5 kg plate on each leg for 60 days and I guarantee you will gain height

I gained 2cm in 47 days by this method

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Run 5km everyday with 5 kg plate on each leg for 60 days and I guarantee you will gain height

larp tbh

holy shit. Might do that, even if its cope it sounds fun and a good thing for your body

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Running on asphalt and variety for jumping would work. Wouldn't reccomenned working out with weights on your legs if you believe your growth plates is still open

Running on asphalt and variety for jumping would work. Wouldn't reccomenned working out with weights on your legs if you believe your growth plates is still open
So you want me to run in the middle of the road?

do you stretch your legs afterwards ?

Take a look at the average gymcel. Most of them have shit genes and can’t even build muscle jfl if you think they are gaining height.