Do mandibular advancement devices work?

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I got diagnosed with mild sleep apnea and doc is giving me option of using a mandibular advancement device (mad). Do those work for improving looks or is it cope?

looks like shit
if you are less than 10 years old then it may work
but above, you will just deform your alveola

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Double jaw surgery or death buddy.

Also mirin @Dr Shekelberg s new forward growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and forwardgrowth
Double jaw surgery or death buddy.

Also mirin @Dr Shekelberg s new forward growth

That would be ideal but it's not an option at this point since it wouldn't be covered by insurance and not sure what surgeons would actually even perform it without a recommendation.

looks like shit
if you are less than 10 years old then it may work
but above, you will just deform your alveola

This is the intiial device they would give. It would be temporary to see how I'm doing before giving me a customized device.

I got diagnosed with mild sleep apnea and doc is giving me option of using a mandibular advancement device (mad). Do those work for improving looks or is it cope?
Since u have sleep apnea why dont u try to get bimax on insurance

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Since u have sleep apnea why dont u try to get bimax on insurance

Doc gave me option of using cpap machine or mandibular advancement device, they only do surgery as a last resort. So I think I have to try these options and have them fail before I can get surgery.

Doc gave me option of using cpap machine or mandibular advancement device, they only do surgery as a last resort. So I think I have to try these options and have them fail before I can get surgery.
FUARKKKKKKKK uhhh idk man I guess mandibular advancement? I mean that's ur only option

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
FUARKKKKKKKK uhhh idk man I guess mandibular advancement? I mean that's ur only option

Yeah, I'm going with the mandibular advancement device and hoping it works, I mean name sounds promising "mandibular advancement", that's what I'm looking for my mandible to be advanced jfl. This is the initial device they apparently giving before giving a customized device: