Do Marlboro Golds smell good, Smokercels gtih

Sapieeen

Sapieeen

It's ova
Can I smoke Marlboro Gold without the smell unlike other cigs??

• +1
Reactions: ketamin
gold is a milder version of red and no you cant get rid of the smell its a smokercel trait embrace it

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, atlantean and BrahminBoss
gold is a milder version of red and no you cant get rid of the smell its a smokercel trait embrace it
I like the smell of cigs (nostalgia), just don't want relatives to know that I smoke

• +1
I like the smell of cigs (nostalgia), just don't want relatives to know that I smoke
lol for how long have you been smoking dude, as a smokercel carrying a pack of bubblegum is a rule of thumb for the smell ofc

Well it’s still malboro so the smell will be similar to reds deff lighter though. Still will smell like cigarettes tho lmao, if u burn up a gold ppl will know it’s a cig

• +1
lol for how long have you been smoking dude, as a smokercel carrying a pack of bubblegum is a rule of thumb for the smell ofc
I just wanna start :forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ketamin
theyre milder but they give off the same smell, even more so than reds tbh they have a weird chemical burning smell to them

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and LightStruck
Golds or Lights, as they're called in some countries, are the best smelling cigarettes of all time. Imo, they even mog some fragrances

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
Golds or Lights, as they're called in some countries, are the best smelling cigarettes of all time. Imo, they even mog some fragrances
I've heard that they smell like apples or idk

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision