Do masturbation causes acne for teenagers?

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
serious topic tell me because whenever i masturbate theres a pimple that appears 2 day later but internet says masturbation doesn't cause acne, im 16 btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Deleted member 4106, RoundHouse and 2 others
from my experience no, I naturally got a lot of acne at around 13 and got a lot less by 16 even though my masturbation habits stayed constant.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and alriodai
Nofap is only worthwhile for resetting dopamine receptors. Which is crucial to any success imo

fapping spikes prolactin and other things ,i dont know but maybe that could make acne breakout more?

Not sure if acting stupid or just low iq

The look on o7kic6

serious topic tell me because whenever i masturbate theres a pimple that appears 2 day later but internet says masturbation doesn't cause acne, im 16 btw
Yes

I don’t think so. I’ve never had acne.

No, I masturbated every 2 days and I hardly had any acne. On the other hand, a friend of mine practiced nofap for months, and by the way his acne increased a lot.
In my group of friends, ironically those who masturbated the most had the least acne.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
No, I masturbated every 2 days and I hardly had any acne. On the other hand, a friend of mine practiced nofap for months, and by the way his acne increased a lot.
In my group of friends, ironically those who masturbated the most had the least acne.

I had acne in my early teens and it all disappeared when I stopped fapping everyday. I think there is some truth to the claim that excessive fapping causes acne.

Nah. Only if you masturbate for long period of time and because of that are used to eat some shitty fast food. In general - look at your food (eat food rich with macronutrients) and pay visit to dermatologist, if issue remains.