Do meds and med looking guys have the largest appeal?

U

Umbra

Retired
They're not nordic to the point where they will be rejected cause they look feminine, but they aren't black or look too ethnic, basically in the middle. Some will argue that asians , latinas and black woman don't like them since they don't look like exotic whites (blonde hair and blue eyes), while others say they will still like them since they're white. From what i heard meds/med looking appeal to : white and Arabic/Mena girls, idk about others so let's discuss this

tl:dr Do you think meds/med looking guys appeal to latinas , blacks and asians as well? What do you guys think about their sex appeal and irl appeal to different races?

This trash fucking shithole won't let me post pics so i will link example photos :

So basically good hair genes (thick dark eyebrows + eyelashes ; short , dark and dense stubble ; slight tan/white so not pale looking ; dark eyes)

Deep voice, height , body aren't on the list since they're not exclusive to them :lul: but they halo hard especially a med, ''tall, dark and handsome''

Last edited:
tyson ballou is not med

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
"Tall, dark and handsome" is a trope born from 18th century british literature, as well as gothic literature.
The "dark" part refers to hair, not skin.

That being said, very white-looking Med is a very attractive phenotype, but isn't it ironic that you have to be very white looking in order to be attractive as a Med? It almost feels like it's the white part + a few med features that makes it attractive, not the med part.

Anyways, it's still inferior to North Atlantid.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 23554, Deprived and 2 others
The gl ones do, but the average med is short, bald + has bad coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Chadeep and Umbra
tyson ballou is not med
Well he could look like one , dark hair and he can tan

"Tall, dark and handsome" is a trope born from 18th century british literature, as well as gothic literature.
The "dark" part refers to hair, not skin.

That being said, very white-looking Med is a very attractive phenotype, but isn't it ironic that you have to be very white looking in order to be attractive as a Med? It almost feels like it's the white part + a few med features that makes it attractive, not the med part.

Anyways, it's still inferior to North Atlantid.
North atlantid is basically white (not tanned), dark hair and colored eyes? In that case it's rare af but striking when you see one.

But yes i'm not talking about majority muh med since average is dark skinned, balding and short as piratemogger said, but the whites who tan and already have med coloring and features
The gl ones do, but the average med is short, bald + has bad coloring.
So they can pull off any race if they're gl

I'm not talking about guys from north africa who are darker skinned and have black hair, but whites who have med features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
dark does refer to tanned or atleast light brown complexion. The part about dark just referring to hair is complete bs. Black hair on vampire skin looks disgusting anyway, studies show women prefer light brown over pale white

• +1
Guy-Icon_400x400.jpg

This is largest appeal to whites and ethnics alike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Well he could look like one , dark hair and he can tan
very unique pheno, his hair and eyes are darker than average med I'd say
his eyes appear black

They're not nordic to the point where they will be rejected cause they look feminine,
All nordics ive seen are taller and better looking than meds, mog meds
Some will argue that asians , latinas and black woman don't like them since they don't look like exotic whites (blonde hair and blue eyes), while others say they will still like them since they're white.
Med (spanish) is for most of Latin America what anglo is for India. Huge smv. Except in Brazil and Argentina.
So basically good hair genes (thick dark eyebrows
Avg med is balding at a young age and has average thickness in his eyebrows.
In height
dark and dense stubble
Most cant grow it till oldcel age, like Alphadestiny who had to use minoxidil
slight tan/white so not pale looking
Most meds are pale without sun, like Alphadestiny
dark eyes
Huge failo, the mogging blue eyed guys give to meds is brutal

North atl>nordic>med
And im med:blackpill:

• +1
meds main halo is they are usually born with top tier thick dark hair/eyelashes/eyebrows vs the northern euro pheno

• +1
All nordics ive seen are taller and better looking than meds, mog meds
This is why it depends, meds are shorter on average due to arabic genes
Med (spanish) is for most of Latin America what anglo is for India. Huge smv. Except in Brazil and Argentina.
What about asia and africa?
Avg med is balding at a young age and has average thickness in his eyebrows.
Brutal, rtt, hair transplant and minox will solve many problems
In height
Lucky me i'm not short
Most cant grow it till oldcel age, like Alphadestiny who had to use minoxidil

Most meds are pale without sun, like Alphadestiny
Interesting, i thought they get their stubble early but i'm a lucky case to have good cheek coverage at 18, but i had to use minox as well but it doesn't matter since my skin is alright, just grew hair in other places but i heard it will fall off
Huge failo, the mogging blue eyed guys give to meds is brutal

North atl>nordic>med
And im med:blackpill:
Blue eyes are another topic, i go by shape , but some prefer shit eye area with good color than the opposite so preferences i guess. North atlantid pheno seems rare af, isn't it basically meds+taller+blue eyes?
meds main halo is they are usually born with top tier thick dark hair/eyelashes/eyebrows vs the northern euro pheno
Well yea, they got white features(skull etc) and ethnic hair genes, if properly mixed they can be gl

In europe i think yes im pale with dark traids looking and get especially german women that look at me

They're not nordic to the point where they will be rejected cause they look feminine, but they aren't black or look too ethnic, basically in the middle. Some will argue that asians , latinas and black woman don't like them since they don't look like exotic whites (blonde hair and blue eyes), while others say they will still like them since they're white. From what i heard meds/med looking appeal to : white and Arabic/Mena girls, idk about others so let's discuss this

tl:dr Do you think meds/med looking guys appeal to latinas , blacks and asians as well? What do you guys think about their sex appeal and irl appeal to different races?

This trash fucking shithole won't let me post pics so i will link example photos :

So basically good hair genes (thick dark eyebrows + eyelashes ; short , dark and dense stubble ; slight tan/white so not pale looking ; dark eyes)

Deep voice, height , body aren't on the list since they're not exclusive to them :lul: but they halo hard especially a med, ''tall, dark and handsome''
Of course med pheno is ideal, u want to attract white girls not some sheboons gooks or beans shit who even care about these girls?

In europe i think yes im pale with dark traids looking and get especially german women that look at me
Of course med pheno is ideal, u want to attract white girls not some sheboons gooks or beans shit who even care about these girls?
Blue eyes are another topic, i go by shape , but some prefer shit eye area with good color than the opposite so preferences i guess.
Med in non-med country=mogger
Nordic in non-nordic country=mogger
Med in med country=normie
Nordic in nordic country=normie
Its not about what race of women you appeal to, its about the males you compete with. You gotta be different=high value, while being somewhat GL ofc
What about asia and africa?

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and MartinL
North atlantid pheno seems rare af, isn't it basically meds+taller+blue eyes?
Its a mix of med and nordic, like blonde+brown eyes. Its between south europe and north europe: france, north italy, belgium, parts of germany, balkans, etc

• +1
Beans = indian/paki :lul:? I would rather be gay or virgin or asexual anything but touching a curry woman or looking at one

Fuck them asians, rarely any with good face , i wouldnt have a child with them. Black girls can be top tier and have good bodies so just for slaying

Beans = indian/paki :lul:? I would rather be gay or virgin or asexual anything but touching a curry woman or looking at one

Fuck them asians, rarely any with good face , i wouldnt have a child with them. Black girls can be top tier and have good bodies so just for slaying
Beans = Latinas

yes

Having thick dark eyebrows and eyelashes, and dark beards are Middle Eastern traits not Med. Stop assigning only good things to white people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back