Do men get more robust in the face as they age?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Title tbh

Assume they stay at the same bf% the whole time, 15% for example.

I’ve heard face fat naturally decreases as we age, which is why women get fillers for a more full face. But a leaner face is generally more attractive in healthy men, so obviously barring extreme examples like with famine or illness.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Danish_Retard, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Yes, GH is still released until the day you die so features will get more robust over time.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Yes that's y bald old men have huge heads. If I went bald now my head will look small compared to old guy with no hair even though I have a pretty big head for my age

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
i did but not like a real transformation

• +1
Lifefuel knowing you’ll get better looking as you age (If you stay lean and keep your hair).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 15827, datboijj and 2 others
Yes, I did. My face was more round and bloated before. And yes, you have to stay abit lean tho

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Yes, I did. My face was more round and bloated before. And yes, you have to stay abit lean tho
Facial leanness literally makes or breaks my attractiveness. I deffo look better than when I was in my late teens, which is the age a lot of people here think you peak at. Total bullshit for many men, for example most Hollywood celebs peak in their 30’s.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Slob, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and CtrlAltDelete
Lifefuel knowing you’ll get better looking as you age (If you stay lean and keep your hair).
Don't forget collagen. The most important indicator of youth.

Facial leanness literally makes or breaks my attractiveness. I deffo look better than when I was in my late teens, which is the age a lot of people here think you peak at. Total bullshit for many men, for example most Hollywood celebs peak in their 30’s.
Yes its either become bald and bloated or keep hair and get more robust. There is a reason people say men age like fine wine. Not all men, but a lot of them. Its all or nothing

• +1
The drop in collagen and hair quality would say no

Doubt it. Peak robustness and perceived masculinity is probably in the late twenties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Edgar
Let’s hope so. My hair genes r strong so hopefully I only get better looking :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
David gandy did but he was already GL

Don't forget collagen. The most important indicator of youth.
Youth isn’t everything for attractiveness though. A baby face is also an indicator of youth.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Danish_Retard
oldcel coper spotted
I look way better in my late 20’s compared to any time earlier.

Here’s how I see it, if your attractiveness comes from skin, hair, feminine features then you’ll peak early. Otherwise if you’re masc and your attractiveness comes from robustness, stubble, browridge (me) then you’ll peak later.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Nah man. You might be look more robust and rugged but losing fatpads and collagen is brutal. Looking older than 30 = looking less healthy= lower appeal

• +1
until 30 then you start getting bone loss

Nah man. You might be look more robust and rugged but losing fatpads and collagen is brutal. Looking older than 30 = looking less healthy= lower appeal
Losing fatpads will ascend me hard. I’ll still look I’m in my 20’s because of my hairline.

Im in my late 20’s and a few different girls I’ve asked on nights out have guessed my age as 21.

Youth isn’t everything for attractiveness though. A baby face is also an indicator of youth.
Looking youthful means looking like you're 18-23 years old i.e peak of male attractiveness. I don't think that looking like a kid is bad needs to explained jfl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Looking youthful means looking like you're 18-23 years old i.e peak of male attractiveness. I don't think that looking like a kid is bad needs to explained jfl.
You can still peak while looking older than
23…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and LooksOrDeath
You can still peak while looking older than
23…
Ofc but that's no reason to ignore collagen entirely. If you think you'll look better as you age (you're already late 20's) without focusing on anti aging products you're wrong. Skin is the biggest thing you should be focusing on.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Ofc but that's no reason to ignore collagen entirely. If you think you'll look better as you age (you're already late 20's) without focusing on anti aging products you're wrong. Skin is the biggest thing you should be focusing on.
It all depends though, you should focus on keeping what makes you attractive. In my case my attractive doesn’t come from my skin, like at all.

It all depends though, you should focus on keeping what makes you attractive.In my case my attractive doesn’t come from my skin, like at all.
If it doesn't then that means you have average skin. Which will degrade even worse. All the more reason to focus on it jfl.

you should focus on keeping what makes you attractive
you focus on all of your traits. All about harmony, if one feature is more attractive than another that means you have an unattractive feature.

If it doesn't then that means you have average skin. Which will degrade even worse. All the more reason to focus on it jfl.

you focus on all of your traits. All about harmony, if one feature is more attractive than another that means you have an unattractive feature.
If a feature that hailo me (robustness) increases as I age, while a feature that doesn’t affect me (skin) degrades as I age, the net effect will be that I look better.

• WTF
If a feature that hailo me (robustness) increases as I age, while a feature that doesn’t affect me (skin) degrades as I age, the net effect will be that I look better.
you do not understand how facial attractiveness works

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you do not understand how facial attractiveness works
I’m talking about me personally, I look better in my late 20’s compared to late teens/early 20’s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and LooksOrDeath
I’m talking about me personally, I look better in my late 20’s compared to late teens/early 20’s.
I'm not doubting you here, it's cause your face's fat distribution changed, which is great. However you need harmony between your faces features, that includes skin quality, which is bound to decrease within the next few years.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JamesHowlett
I'm not doubting you here, it's cause your face's fat distribution changed, which is great. However you need harmony between your faces features, that includes skin quality, which is bound to decrease within the next few years.
Fair enough

Will facial fat continue to be lost with age?

• +1
Fair enough

Will facial fat continue to be lost with age?
Yes it will. Just keep a rugged lifestyle, go to the gym, maintain your t levels by having ambitions and lifesyle changes, and you won't lose the bonemass,

• +1