a proud brahmin

@Zer0/∞
@Chadethnic101
@enchanted_elixir
@justinzayn
@Preston
@Xangsane
@2000

I don't know why the guy keeps that beard though it looks horrible on curries it literally creates a boneless face look beards only suit non ethnics tbqh on ethnics it creates a boneless especially if they have nasiolobial folds.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
Screenshot 2022 06 20 200331

most look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
I make this post because most curries I've seen IRL seem heavily bloated so I think they may actually look decent under the fat even in India for some reason most curries are fat as fuck and they carry an wierd ethnic beard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
View attachment 1747726

View attachment 1747727

View attachment 1747730

@Zer0/∞
@Chadethnic101
@enchanted_elixir
@justinzayn
@Preston
@Xangsane
@2000

I don't know why the guy keeps that beard though it looks horrible on curries it literally creates a boneless face look beards only suit non ethnics tbqh on ethnics it creates a boneless especially if they have nasiolobial folds.

Not really, this guy looks good, but most Indians don't look like that, you need to have the bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Not really, this guy looks good, but most Indians don't look like that, you need to have the bone structure.

Damn brutal but most Indians I have seen are fat as fuck though there is no arguing that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810

What would you estimate his ramus size is ?

• +1
What would you estimate his ramus size is ?
Quite a good ramus length, I don't know how to measure but seems near to Ballou's ramus length

• +1
  • +1
East and South Asian moggers deserve more media representation. Not fat black women

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 15004 and Chadethnic101
He is like 5.5 PSL

What he lack is good orbitals and midface tbqh but phenos like his should be more common if they lost weight

• +1
Curries and white people have the same bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16369
A lot of curries have visibly very good bone structure, especially the rural ones but colouring and small physique and association with blue collar professions butchers any appeal they could've had.

• +1
Screenshot 20220623 220942 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, twilight and Deleted member 19896
A lot of curries have visibly very good bone structure, especially the rural ones but colouring and small physique and association with blue collar professions butchers any appeal they could've had.

I mean most i have seen look fat and non prominent tbqh

I mean most i have seen look fat and non prominent tbqh
Middle to upper class are skinny fat klinefelters'esque shits but with decent height (now)

I meant the guys who work in construction or drive rickshaws and shit

• +1
Middle to upper class are skinny fat klinefelters'esque shits but with decent height (now)

I meant the guys who work in construction or drive rickshaws and shit

Oh right them yeah they do tbqh mogs city curries for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
No because most curries are narrow jaw, downward grown with poor chin projection and ramus 404.

• +1
No because most curries are narrow jaw, downward grown with poor chin projection and ramus 404.
Tales from someone who has never been to India
Carbohydrate rich low protein diet = famine physique and estrogenic body fat composition shrouding all bone structure in the case of middle+ class.

The dark skin tailo is associated to failo by association + asinine media portrayal. Just get some rural framecel nigga an H&M hoodie and say he is "Mexican" he will be mogging left and right

Tales from someone who has never been to India
Carbohydrate rich low protein diet = famine physique and estrogenic body fat composition shrouding all bone structure in the case of middle+ class.

The dark skin tailo is associated to failo by association + asinine media portrayal. Just get some rural framecel nigga an H&M hoodie and say he is "Mexican" he will be mogging left and right

Hes talking about western curries man

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Hes talking about western curries man
First gen or second gen
First gen have the failos I just mentioned theoretically second gen should not have these problems.

@chinpilled69 ah, I knew you were another white supremacy barking chicken.

just unconditionally repeating your Neo Nazi theorems with a dildo up your ass like the npc you are to hold on to any illusion of importance to cope with how pathetic your life is.

Images 7

they look like @VicMackey

just unconditionally repeating your Neo Nazi theorems with a dildo up your ass like the npc you are to hold on to any illusion of importance to cope with how pathetic your life is.

View attachment 1747862
He's curry. Ur just mad that he blew your delusional bollywood cope.

Muh village curries are masc moggers:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 19896

View attachment 1747862
Wtf bro. I am not self hating you can see my post history. I just told you what I see on daily basis - uni and gym.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
He's curry. Ur just mad that he blew your delusional bollywood cope.

Muh village curries are masc moggers:soy:
Its true
Utterly bluepilled if you disagree

I can even name Bollywood actors who struggle from atleast one of the above problems. Side profile like the one posted in OP is very rare even at Bollywood level.

I can even name Bollywood actors who struggle from atleast one of the above problems. Side profile like the one posted in OP is very rare even at Bollywood level.
this is cuz bollywood's beauty standards prioritize colouring over bones

look at indians who model/act in the west like ramamurthy or moose ali khan

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
There’sa difference between a paki and a curry…

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Quite a good ramus length, I don't know how to measure but seems near to Ballou's ramus length
bhai do u have klinefelter?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Curry delusions never end

Curry delusions never end

Then why do you go on every thread that mentions curry just ignore me and don't respond literally this post isn't even directed at none indians

Then why do you go on every thread that mentions curry just ignore me and don't respond literally this post isn't even directed at none indians
I open all threads. Since this forum is an Indians infested shithole and you faggots keep spamming this curry shit, most threads are about Indians

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Muh caucasoid :soy:

I haven't coped with that shit once even arabs here don't really claim white it's more like whites wanna claim every good looking dude as being white tbqh

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 16369
I open all threads. Since this forum is an Indians infested shithole and you faggots keep spamming this curry shit, most threads are about Indians

Oh you mean from other faggots that go out of there way to mock Indians. I swear if there was a north african hate thread every day you would also be pissed.

Oh you mean from other faggots that go out of there way to mock Indians. I swear if there was a north african hate thread every day you would also be pissed.
I wouldn't give a fuck.

Some Arabs do look white though ngl.

So do some curries technically anything ''caucasoid'' depigmented looks vaguely white but if you analyse the feautres they look very differen't

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
They don't, are you confusing muslim turks with Arabs?

Even turks don't look white at best they look southern Euro very far from northern euro which is what every 1 in the western side of Europe thinks of as white why do you think they get the term roaches by other northern Euros this forums ideas of white is drastically differen't than what Europeans consider white.

Your delusional if you think an average turk walking in denmark would be called white.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 19896
Even turks don't look white at best they look southern Euro very far from northern euro which is what every 1 in the western side of Europe thinks of as white why do you think they get the term roaches by other northern Euros this forums ideas of white is drastically differen't than what Europeans consider white.

Your delusional if you think an average turk walking in denmark would be called white.
I agree but to the layman whatever looks remotely white will be called white
America is diverse in terms of race

Some Arabs do look white though ngl.

Why did I get a cope react.

This is what caucasoid skull even means it doesn't mean either are white you can clearly tell they have non white traits the 2nd clearly looks algerian and the first clearly looks Indians but to an untrained race autist they look white.

Hence why some arabs look ''white''