Do muscles do anything at all?

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Diamond
i get that muscles them self dont attract girls but if u are for example psl 6 with muscles do u have a advantage over a psl 6 without muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, rubberduck and Deleted member 29581
i get that muscles them self dont attract girls but if u are for example psl 6 with muscles do u have a advantage over a psl 6 without muscles
yes, what the fuck is this retarded question u moron

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Intolerant Aesthete, Deleted member 27472 and 12 others
yes, what the fuck is this retarded question u moron
why are you so aggressive nigger first off girls dont even see any muscles really unless you are naked second off some of the most attractive people "PSL gods" dont even have any muscles and also everyone here says gym is cope so i needed a clarification

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Agendum, 5.5psl and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, Deleted member 27472, Chinlet Ascension and 9 others
why are you so aggressive nigger first off girls dont even see any muscles really unless you are naked second off some of the most attractive people "PSL gods" dont even have any muscles and also everyone here says gym is cope so i needed a clarification
man u are a 2 iq individual and I wish u the best of luck for ur future

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, 5.5psl, Debetro and 1 other person
yeah muscle is good u can muscle mog other people but dont fuck ur face while bulking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and Deleted member 29581
you guys are all niggers. girls dont give a fuck about muscles

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
its over for you, I say this a lot for fun, but it really is over for you. leave this forum and join .is incel

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and 3 others
its over for you, I say this a lot for fun, but it really is over for you. leave this forum and join .is incel
nigga changed his pfp cause i called him ugly lmfao

training muscle will mostly help for leanmax in terms of looksmaxing especially for young ages

nigga changed his pfp cause i called him ugly lmfao
you mean this?
D10F40DD 4B23 442A 9134 849E25791DC2
my profile picture is not me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, rand anon, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Don't listen to them OP, muscles are a huge looksmin. Most girls prefer a dad bod (for that you'll need to eat bread everyday & drink some beers every 2 days)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and 8 others
If you already made up your mind and answered your own question why do you even bother to ask? Polls have been done and women prefer lean muscles, while not big, still muscles. Even those model types you guys admire work out but do it differently as to not look big but aesthetic. It may or may not matter much if you have a good face but having muscles is still a bonus in life than not having muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
not true at all, they wouldn't care about muscles if they wouldn't be attracted to you without them though, it's definitely a boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Deleted member 22540
dumb fuck ofc it helps

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 27472, Icon and 1 other person
cope. they do. it's just depends how much of it. if you're a retard rotting with steroids and giga unnatural uncanny body with bloat face then yes it will be off but atleast having pecs and abs with veins definition does a lot to appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and Icon
Hello im andrew tate and you are a fucking nigger. Instead of picking cotton how about you pick up some girls you fat ass nigger. You see, niggers cant be top Gs because they are black. Holy shit i hate fucking niggers like holy shit all they do is just blab on about their fried chicken and their fucking kool aid #killallniggersletthemburnaswell

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
B827189E C0E4 4AD3 8A17 3CF3E637DB7A
mogs ur thread ethnic leontheshitmaxxer

muscles are OP for getting girls. fuck u on about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
OP is a prime example of under 18 users who should be banned

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Don't listen to them OP, muscles are a huge looksmin. Most girls prefer a dad bod (for that you'll need to eat bread everyday & drink some beers every 2 days)
Ur not fooling anyone and unfunny as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, smalldicktalcell and Deleted member 30892
Women prefer a slim athletic build than a big buff one
Especially higher class women who come from good families. Degenerate hoodrats love big buff guys because they want them to fight for them when they get them into dangerous situations

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and slavicpsycho
Girl love touching my biceps and get shoulder pressed ang curled by me, made 2 girls grap 1 on each hand and kept them in the air, having muscles kinda makes u look better than skinny or fat faggots

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
cope. they do. it's just depends how much of it. if you're a retard rotting with steroids and giga unnatural uncanny body with bloat face then yes it will be off but atleast having pecs and abs with veins definition does a lot to appeal
I always say if you want attention from dudes get very big muscles and a beard if you want attention from women get lean and shave that shit off (Stubble is also good).

They do but the roi isn’t worth it imo, I’d rather hardmaxx

you need to achieve a certain FFMI to start looking actually buff in clothes, it is a huge halo for most people.

It can work if you focus on the correct muscles: delts and lats to look bigger than you really are when shirtless, and biceps and triceps to look bigger in a t shirt

muscles matter only if you're tall tbh, that's when gymmaxxing gives the biggest outcome. You will simply mog any nigga alive when you're 6'3+ and buffed.

• +1
Reactions: zainab
yes but the point is to not have it be your entire personality but rather a +plus/positive feature about yourself alongside with other things

muscles matter only if you're tall tbh, that's when gymmaxxing gives the biggest outcome. You will simply mog any nigga alive when you're 6'3+ and buffed.
True, if you’re < 6’ then you are compensating for your height :lul:. Also don’t be a roided gym rat and abs matter less than you think they do.

Foids do care about muscles but only specific groups

Foids care more about broad shoulders and V tapers than actually being athletic, foids want guys that look imposing
42FE38AA 6A5E 4015 87B6 9C5DA7DA8B49
185CB970 C6FC 4BF3 9485 0C6D6C3EACF9

Even tho right is more lean and muscular than the left, the left is bigger and has more sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
It makes it easier for you to rape a foid.

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Chinlet Ascension and slavicpsycho
Muscles are a multiplier, so yes it will be an advantage somewhat.

just have big shoulders, and get just toned enough that it looks like you exercise (from a womans perspective not cringe ass gymcel "dyel" perspective)

Is this website recruiting new members right off the short bus or something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and Deleted member 27472
@5.5psl alpha destiny must of slayed off his MTN face + receding hairline :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

definitely not his great body

btw op majority of alpha destiny’s matches were 18-21 YO so you can’t say muh roasties
Is this website recruiting new members right off the short bus or something?

“female gaze” stuff has gone too far on here, feels like tails comment section. I understand BB cream, long hair and eyelashes but saying muscle isn’t good for attracting women if decent looking is such cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, 5.5psl and Chinlet Ascension