Do niggas actually cold approach in parks and grocery stores and shit?

A

Abomination52

Banned
I thought it was a joke when I first heard of it. I honestly cannot think of anything more autistic than "daygame". How do you do this without hating yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 29155, Jhon Smith and 2 others
if u cant pull online then u have a severely low smv/autism

and approaching non-subhuman foids IRL as that person is the most autistic non-self aware thing u can do

cold approach is for like normies or higher, and u do it with ur friends, in NT environments where its normal to approach like bars, clubs etc.. or if a girl is giving u blatant IOIs in like a library or some shit which for the avg guy happens rarely and occurs in natural daily life, so u shouldnt go out of ur way to go out and do it

i did 1 successful cold approach as a turbomanlet in a 5ft10 country. was on my way to a festival in a different city to meet a friend, getting on a train, fresh haircut, nice clothes, good vibe

at the platform i locked eyes with this blonde cute girl and she kinda looked at me

then i got on the train 5 mins later and most seats were taken but there was 1 next to her and ended up talking and getting her snap and met up at the festival

its meant to happen naturally not forced like this shit as a subhuman when u got 0 ioi

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, aerty and Abomination52
if u cant pull online then u have a severely low smv/autism

and approaching non-subhuman foids IRL as that person is the most autistic non-self aware thing u can do

cold approach is for like normies or higher, and u do it with ur friends, in NT environments where its normal to approach like bars, clubs etc.. or if a girl is giving u blatant IOIs in like a library or some shit which for the avg guy happens rarely and occurs in natural daily life, so u shouldnt go out of ur way to go out and do it
yeah exactly, approaching at bars and clubs is normal. Ideally you should be with friends but you can do it without them.
But approaching at a fucking starbucks unless the perfect opportunity arises? extreme autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 26859
blackpill classic

Happened on the bus
one mid tier becky weraring a crop top and tights
was sitting by herself, some low tier normie sat right next to her
asking when the bus stop at "****", she says the time locations are right there on the dashboard (which they are)
he then asks where she is stopping at (creepy af)
i tuned out from there, then tuned back in and the nigga starts asking her for tissues to wipe his nose
i swear to god
then he asks for her number, she declines cause... duh
and he goes back to sit with his group of delusional redpill cells and they are basically congratulating him
this is why all redpillers need to be executed

• JFL
Reactions: aerty and Abomination52
Sub 5 = Girls will run/walk away in disgust.
Normie = They will tolerate ur presence before soft rejecting you.
CL or C = EZ.

I used to do this and I actually did pretty good sometimes with hot Latinas and while girls into me.

My friend does. He's approached thousands of women and is a 30 year old virgin. He actually had an opportunity to get laid but was too inept to capitalize on it.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and Abomination52
It's 2023 just go on hinge, land a date, and go from there. You only need to cold approach as a hobby if you're ugly and relying entirely on confidence/charisma. BTW there's nothing wrong with asking a girl out IRL etc - it's just stupid when these redpill incels go and cold approach 300 girls a day just to land 2 pity numbers that go nowhere.

TLDR: don't waste your time with cold approaches unless you're too ugly to get matches on dating apps (in which case let's be real it's probs over even if you cold approach)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abomination52
I thought it was a joke when I first heard of it. I honestly cannot think of anything more autistic than "daygame". How do you do this without hating yourself?

I don't understand why these guys keep doing this if they are always rejected

Yes. Black dudes will literally approach anywhere, they holla at hot chicks all the time. It's in their culture

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Abomination52, Deleted member 26859 and thecel