Do Nike Airmax 95 fit in lifts?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Anyone here uses them with lifts?

I was using Nike Airmax 720s with 2 layers of lifts for a year now and my already second pair in 2 years popped already and they aren’t available in stores anymore.

Nike 720s were the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn, even with lifts I could easily run in them and work out. I’m thinking about getting the Nike 95s which add a similar amount of height (slightly less than 720s), but would they fit in 2 layers of lifts?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
they fit very tight but you still can

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
they fit very tight but you still can
How many layers? Should I get some other Airmax shoes that would fit in lifts better?

How many layers? Should I get some other Airmax shoes that would fit in lifts better?
Only 1 layer, get airforces

Absolutely
buy the high top ones if you want to stuff all the lifts you can (am720 Saturn i think??)

Only 1 layer, get airforces
Nah already own them and I hate airforces and they only fit 1 layer of lifts until it gets uncomfortable to wear them and they are uncomfortable to wear for me in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
airmax’s nigga? those give you 2 inches already bro

Nah already own them and I hate airforces and they only fit 1 layer of lifts until it gets uncomfortable to wear them
One layer should be enough in air maxes

Absolutely
buy the high top ones if you want to stuff all the lifts you can (am720 Saturn i think??)
What do you mean? I can’t buy 720s anymore, I’m asking about the 95s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
What do you mean? I can’t buy 720s anymore, I’m asking about the 95s
why would you buy 95s
They give less height
I think you can probably still fit 2 layers in those tho

• +1
why would you buy 95s
They give less height
Because 720s pop for me after wearing them for a couple of months, although great shoes they die pretty quickly and that’s why they got discontinued but they still cost around 200 $.

Can’t even buy them in my country anymore.

why would you buy 95s
They give less height
The difference between Nike 720 and 95 is only 0.4 cm tho?

airmax’s nigga? those give you 2 inches already bro
One layer should be enough in air maxes
Every 6’2 tallfag is wearing airmaxes or airforces these days so there is no actual height gain for manlets like me while wearing these types of shoes

Every 6’2 tallfag is wearing airmaxes or airforces these days so there is no actual height gain for manlets like me while wearing these types of shoes

• +1
Why not byy elevator shoes i stead. More comfortable

• +1
How much height do Nike air barrages add
IMG 9462

How much height do Nike air barrages add
View attachment 2335958
The sole is probably lower than it appears to be, just like with Nike Uptempos, they only appear to be having thick soles from the outside design-wise but don’t add any height at all.

Yes, I bought Nike Uptempos and shot myself in the foot with these ones cuz they don’t add any amount of height that’d be worth mentioning and only their sole appears very thick from the outside. Not to mention they’re very uncomfortable to walk with lifts.

3CE9AA21 7F02 4A1A 97C0 E21B585B7452

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Bump. If anyone’s wearing Nike 95s with lifts lmk