Do normies ever rub under their nose while giving you a dirty look?

S

saint

Bronze
Shit happens often with me. Especially when I’m acting with low inhibitions in public

Worse when it comes from old people, overweight people, or men who act skittish around pretty women. As if they’re looking down on me and thinking they’re better off

Attractive women give me bad looks to but when it’s the inverse; when I’m nervous or going through anxiety in public. They get hella enthralled when I’m overtly confident but not loud or high energetic

Do you think being good looking and also short is too much of a juxtaposition for the average blue pilled citizen, that it angers them or makes them uncomfortable when they can’t assign me to a familiar mental box?

Since most people are average looking and most short men are timid and have low confidence, I’m going against too many preconceptions

Irl most men either hate me, try to size me up, or try to sabotage my life and mental well being in some way or another. I don’t have any male friends cause they always turn toxic eventually. But I feel like that’s partially bc of the nature of competition and subconscious insecurities. At least that’s what I hope

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Do you think being good looking and also short is too much of a juxtaposition for the average blue pilled citizen, that it angers them or makes them uncomfortable when they can’t assign me to a familiar mental box?
What do you mean by this, Elab, Are You Good Looking & $hort?

that’s what I’ve been told. And I’m 5’7, skinny fat, never worked out in the gym before
Oh okay i have a similar build probably even face wise but nonetheless thats a very meticulous observation you’ve about the nose thing, Legit never heard of that.

Shit happens often with me. Especially when I’m acting with low inhibitions in public

Worse when it comes from old people, overweight people, or men who act skittish around pretty women. As if they’re looking down on me and thinking they’re better off

Attractive women give me bad looks to but when it’s the inverse; when I’m nervous or going through anxiety in public. They get hella enthralled when I’m overtly confident but not loud or high energetic

Since most people are average looking and most short men are timid and have low confidence, I’m going against too many preconceptions

Irl most men either hate me, try to size me up, or try to sabotage my life and mental well being in some way or another. I don’t have any male friends cause they always turn toxic eventually. But I feel like that’s partially bc of the nature of competition and subconscious insecurities. At least that’s what I hope
least autistic org user

Oh okay i have a similar build probably even face wise but nonetheless thats a very meticulous observation you’ve about the nose thing, Legit never heard of that.
You don’t experience this or just haven’t noticed?

It’s something that I’ve become aware of since looksmaxing and paying attention to body language. Dude I see the same reaction multiple times a day. Sometimes it makes me feel like npc’s are actually legit. Like I somehow didn’t get that part of the human coding that makes me do this subconscious signaling to other people

From straight men it’s either neutral or rubbing under their nose.

From gay/ in the closet men it’s either rubbing their fingers across their hair or rubbing under their nose.

From women it’s either a hair flip or rubbing under their nose or invisible. And every now and then they’ll pull up their pants or leggings when I’m looking at them from the back, usually right after they notice me or we make eye contact

It’s always these reactions, everyday. It drives me crazy

At first I thought it was my face so I started wearing a face mask and sometimes a hat too and I’d still get these same reactions

You don’t experience this or just haven’t noticed?

It’s something that I’ve become aware of since looksmaxing and paying attention to body language. Dude I see the same reaction multiple times a day. Sometimes it makes me feel like npc’s are actually legit. Like I somehow didn’t get that part of the human coding that makes me do this subconscious signaling to other people

From straight men it’s either neutral or rubbing under their nose.

From gay/ in the closet men it’s either rubbing their fingers across their hair or rubbing under their nose.

From women it’s either a hair flip or rubbing under their nose or invisible. And every now and then they’ll pull up their pants or leggings when I’m looking at them from the back, usually right after they notice me or we make eye contact

It’s always these reactions, everyday. It drives me crazy

At first I thought it was my face so I started wearing a face mask and sometimes a hat too and I’d still get these same reactions
I truly have no words. What places in public do you frequent to accumulate these kind of reactions

I truly have no words. What places in public do you frequent to accumulate these kind of reactions
Everywhere. I thought maybe it just a work thing, maybe the industry I’m in attracts this type of crowd. But it happens everywhere, at the movies, while shopping, bars, family functions with friends of relatives

I can be 30-40 feet away from a woman that I didn’t even notice soon as I see her she instantly either fixes her hair, rubs her nose, or cover ups. She can be half turned the other way, no lag in reaction without even as much as glancing at me.

Everyday, I get this feeling someone’s looking at me, I look up, and make eye contact mid hair flip with a woman, instinctively. Sometimes I catch myself before I completely turn to look up and stop myself. Then I go to see who it is and it’s a girl smirking like she knew that I would act on autopilot from her body language

I also think the gayer a man is the more in tune he is with communicating through body language

I don’t think a lot of straight men pay attention to these things

Everywhere. I thought maybe it just a work thing, maybe the industry I’m in attracts this type of crowd. But it happens everywhere, at the movies, while shopping, bars, family functions with friends of relatives

I can be 30-40 feet away from a woman that I didn’t even notice soon as I see her she instantly either fixes her hair, rubs her nose, or cover ups. She can be half turned the other way, no lag in reaction without even as much as glancing at me.

Everyday, I get this feeling someone’s looking at me, I look up, and make eye contact mid hair flip with a woman, instinctively. Sometimes I catch myself before I completely turn to look up and stop myself. Then I go to see who it is and it’s a girl smirking like she knew that I would act on autopilot from her body language

I also think the gayer a man is the more in tune he is with communicating through body language

I don’t think a lot of straight men pay attention to these things
Yeah bro i think these girls just lose all rationality whenever they see you in their presence or make eye contact with you and it shows through their body language like you said (hair flipping, rubbing nose, which could be classified as fidgeting and looks of awe) Who knows, maybe they develop a crush on you on the spot. But enough mental masturbation, If nothing comes out out of these little predicaments you find yourself in and they don’t approach or anything like that then I wouldn’t even stress over it

• +1
Reactions: saint
Yeah bro i think these girls just lose all rationality whenever they see you in their presence or make eye contact with you and it shows through their body language like you said (hair flipping, rubbing nose, which could be classified as fidgeting and looks of awe) Who knows, maybe they develop a crush on you on the spot. But enough mental masturbation, If nothing comes out out of these little predicaments you find yourself in and they don’t approach or anything like that then I wouldn’t even stress over it
Thanks man. Who knows, it’s probably some stupid undiagnosed autistic thing. But I think its legit, human nature has patterns