Do not confess your weaknesses or wrong doings as a low status man

Seems I forgot to tag you

@moodless

• +1
Reactions: moodless
hyper over if you even have thougths about this

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Story time, before all this I was a normal NT kid, I played sports went to parties, kissed girls and shit

But just as I finished my freshman year of high school I started balding:lul: anyways I was brutally mocked and humility and lost all my friends

I remember one of my “friends” pointed out and laughed at my balding in front of a girl I liked:lul:

I’ve never really been the same, l looked up how to get good hair and it’s just been a downward spiral and now I’m here

I opened up to my parents and family abt what had happened and they told me it was my fault. They said that people treat you based on how you treat yourself

Even my own “brother” has made fun of my balding multiple times

TLDR: parents blamed me for balding and the loss of status that came with it.

Do not tell people about your problems, do not cry in front of people, do not admit your wrongs in front of people

People do not care about your problems as a low status sub Chad man not even your “family”

You’re alone, so who do you tell? Tell people on a anonymous forum they won’t care either but atleast they can’t use it against you like how people irl will

Tagging people I like:
@Gengar @Carbine @MoggedToGandyHeaven @raabla @ElTruecel @noobs @CopiumX @Bomber517 @matka @cromagnon
I was bullied for being skinny in high school.

Now that I am an older person surrounded by other adults, getting my own money and stuff no one really cares anymore. People are just vapid when young. Once you turn 25ish or so, you and everyone around you will have much more shit to ve worrying about lol.

• +1
I was bullied for being skinny in high school.

Now that I am an older person surrounded by other adults, getting my own money and stuff no one really cares anymore. People are just vapid when young. Once you turn 25ish or so, you and everyone around you will have much more shit to ve worrying about lol.
Don't even think about looks at all in my day to day life anymore. Tommorow I will be driving to my hometown to help my granddad with some documents and visit my uncle along the way.

Next week Tuesday, I will have to renew my Identification Card and Driving license.

My job, I am a Pharmacist.

Hopefully you too just "move on".

• +1
Yes it is, do not fall for the “men should expose their emotions” meme it s Jewish psyop

This world will use any weakness u have against you, we are entirely alone
Exacty never be vulnerable as a man. Being emotionally vulnerable is for women. In the hunter gatherer times being “vulnerable” got u killed.

• +1
Exacty never be vulnerable as a man. Being emotionally vulnerable is for women. In the hunter gatherer times being “vulnerable” got u killed.
This pretty much, I wonder if Chad men get away with being vulnerable