Do not confuse relationship with love and desire.

B

brianxx

Bronze
I've seen so many posts denying the blackpill with examples of ugly men still have beautiful wives and girlfriends.

That's so wrong and these posters do not understand the blackpill at all.

The blackpill can be simplified into one sentence : " You have to look good to make women love you and want to have sex with you". The blackpill does not apply to marriage and relationship. The blackpill only applies to the subconscious biological desire of women.

When you see a woman with her husband or boyfriend, it does not mean that the woman really loves or wants to have sex with the man at all. The truth about life is that many people get into relationships only for social and economical reasons, not because they love nor desire their spouses. And that's why dead bedroom and cheating happen all the time and everywhere.

Again, everybody lies all the time, and women are always great liars. So do no believe everything you see and hear, not just on the internet but also in real life. A woman can appear to be fully in love with her boyfriend/husband in a public setting while she has no love nor desire for him. Just like women always say that they love nice guys and dad body while they crave for muscular Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, litaz, oldcelloser and 6 others
Ok so how I get bitches on my dick

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
telll that to offy doofies
seeing betas carrying their girls shopping bags
or happening to take a snap shot of women laughing with(at) their beta bux

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and aBetterMii
I've seen so many posts denying the blackpill with examples of ugly men still have beautiful wives and girlfriends.

That's so wrong and these posters do not understand the blackpill at all.

The blackpill can be simplified into one sentence : " You have to look good to make women love you and want to have sex with you". The blackpill does not apply to marriage and relationship. The blackpill only applies to the subconscious biological desire of women.

When you see a woman with her husband or boyfriend, it does not mean that the woman really loves or wants to have sex with the man at all. The truth about life is that many people get into relationships only for social and economical reasons, not because they love nor desire their spouses. And that's why dead bedroom and cheating happen all the time and everywhere.

Again, everybody lies all the time, and women are always great liars. So do no believe everything you see and hear, not just on the internet but also in real life. A woman can appear to be fully in love with her boyfriend/husband in a public setting while she has no love nor desire for him. Just like women always say that they love nice guys and dad body while they crave for muscular Chads.
You're right, but that doesn't mean all hot girls with ugly dudes don't love or desire them.

telll that to offy doofies
seeing betas carrying their girls shopping bags
or happening to take a snap shot of women laughing with(at) their beta bux
A good handful of men end up believing those kind of relationships are normal. Their fathers were cucks, along with all the other men in their families. They never question the dynamic, and they believe that any man who's not in that kind of relationship with their significant other must be a domineering b*stard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, datboijj and Deleted member 4209
A good handful of men end up believing those kind of relationships are normal. Their fathers were cucks, along with all the other men in their families. They never question the dynamic, and they believe that any man who's not in that kind of relationship with their significant other must be a domineering b*stard.
yep, a generation of men who have been taught that being a man is toxic etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
yep, a generation of men who have been taught that being a man is toxic etc
I plan on raising a boys that feminists will hate. Whatever the left labels "toxic", that's what I want them to be.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14918 and datboijj
U don't need to look good to get women to love you, you only need to look good to get ONS or FB or hookup.

Love is absolutely what u don't want and should avoid at all costs, love will make u crazy and break u 100%, it's the worst pain u can imagine, and that's coming from a guy who has broken his nose twice, slipped a disc, and had a broken eye socket

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back