DO NOT DATE SMART WOMEN

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
IMG 8240

That's really simple since women are dumb enough to waste their prime not settling down with a nice guy and not having children.

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
This is cope.

Every single white female Doctor in the ED where I work is taller than 5'10" and at least a 7/10 in attractiveness and all of them are married or in LTRs to other Doctors or giga rich successful guys.

Attractive people are genetically gifted and naturally smart, they achieve top grades whilst partying and having an active social life with plenty of extra-curricular activities like doing triathalons. Ugly midwits become studycels and claw their way into academia after dedicating 100hrs per week to staring at a computer screen.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pikabro, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
This is cope.

Every single white female Doctor in the ED where I work is taller than 5'10" and at least a 7/10 in attractiveness and all of them are married or in LTRs to other Doctors or giga rich successful guys.

Attractive people are genetically gifted and naturally smart, they achieve top grades whilst partying and having an active social life with plenty of extra-curricular activities like doing triathalons. Ugly midwits become studycels and claw their way into academia after dedicating 100hrs per week to staring at a computer screen.
female docs and pharmacists are so hot

i SWEAR they all look like this

if a bitch can park in reverse, then she got a dick

There is no such thing as a "smart woman"