Do women have a lower form of thinking?

this is what the screen shotted essay talked about. how men basically are doing the vast majority of the work while women just sit back and enjoy the labors of man. there are very few other species in the animal kingdom like this dn many in fact are equal in terms of output.
you also sit back and enjoy the labours of men

can you name any other contribution women have done on a mass scale? I would really like to know because to my knowledge men have so far pioneered a huge majority of the luxuries we have today. whether it be in arts, sports, science, civilization etc.
do research and maybe you’ll realise women have made many major advances

you insult women for apparently not advancing society but what have you done to advance society and dont bring up how I haven’t either because im not the one insulting someone for it

just because you share the common trait of being a man doesn’t mean you share their achievements

you also sit back and enjoy the labours of men

do research and maybe you’ll realise women have made many major advances

you insult women for apparently not advancing society but what have you done to advance society and dont bring up how I haven’t either because im not the one insulting someone for it
im a marine biologist student and I actively participate in marine life explorations and oceanography

ive posted about many times on here about my projects ever since I joined

there have been some great women but not on the same nearly scale. even today

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Latinolooksmaxxer
they tend to be more collectivistic and socially compliant

any contributions you have done on a mass scale?

wouldn't know

women are overtaking men in academics
maybe not on a great scale yet but I have participated in projects figuring out to clear micro plastics from the ocean, polar bear rescue projects, and coral preservation.

again not saying that certain women haven't made contributions because there certainly have but if we are talking on the mass scale of things it is not the case.

also just certain types of academics to. like the arts and humanities.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
this has also to do with beauty premium/pretty privilege - i.e. studies showing that females tend to get higher grades than male colleagues for doing the same or lower quality work. the most attractive females tend to get even more leeway with their papers and exams

academia more and more increased its pandering towards females, females flocked to academia as a result

though for an example STEM fields are still heavily male-dominated even with all the propaganda trying to lure girls into their courses to increase the tech industry workforce = decrease salaries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
maybe not on a great scale yet but I have participated in projects figuring out to clear micro plastics from the ocean, polar bear rescue projects, and coral preservation.
why do you care about animals if you view women as below you?

and the reasoning you view women as below you also applies to you, does that mean you also have a lower form of thinking?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
this has also to do with beauty premium/pretty privilege

academia more and more increased its pandering towards females, females flocked to academia as a result

STEM fields are still heavily male-dominated even with all the propaganda trying to lure girls into their courses to increase the tech industry workforce = decrease salaries
very true many jobs especially involving tech. and many of them women that do enter those fields have a very masculine presence anyways. which isn't a problem and I enjoy their company but as I said we can't take a sample of a few and apply it to the majority.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
this has also to do with beauty premium/pretty privilege - i.e. studies showing that females tend to get higher grades than male colleagues for doing the same or lower quality work. the most attractive females tend to get even more leeway with their papers and exams

though for an example STEM fields are still heavily male-dominated even with all the propaganda trying to lure girls into their courses to increase the tech industry workforce = decrease salaries
maybe not yet but it will happen, kind of why I said overtaking and not have over taken.

maybe not yet but it will happen, kind of why I said overtaking and not have over taken.
maybe maybe not

in how those fields are currently structured and the persistent gap between different academic interests across the genders i dont see a overtaking happening ever, at most a decrease of the gender gap in those fields but not a flip of the demographics

why do you care about animals if you view women as below you?

and the reasoning you view women as below you also applies to you? does that mean you also have a lower form of thinking?
it's been a passion of mine and I feel so privileged to be able to work with them. working with the wild gives me a new fresher perspective on things as well a chance to witness the amazing yet brutal lives many wild animals go through today. I love to study the kinds of superpowers that many animals as well as the absolute uniqueness that may of them provide. I dont view them as lesser in fact I think since mankind has developed a higher thinking we should use our brains to be guardians of nature. this was the belief until recently. sadly this is not the case though.

now I have met very smart women but it just seems as if the majority of foids lack sentience or any form of logical higher thinking. as if they are drone minds that act on their emotions when dont get their way or matter of a fact just out of nowhere. I am actually starting to think majority of women are behind mentally tbh.
On average, men and women are equally intelligent. It's the distribution curve that is different. I'm surprised you people still haven't got this yet.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
On average, men and women are equally intelligent. It's the distribution curve that is different. I'm surprised you people still haven't got this yet.
I already know this

I'm not just talking about intelligence either. it just seems like there are some things lacking in a lot women.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I already know this

I'm not just talking about intelligence either. it just seems like there are some things lacking in a lot women.
Men are relatively deficient in understanding social situations. Women are not inferior mentally, they just have different skill sets.

Men are relatively deficient in understanding social situations. Women are not inferior mentally, they just have different skill sets.
men aren't deficient in understanding social situations. All the best philosophers and 'social-scientists' in human history have been male too.

The reason why you may think this is because most men simply don't care so much about most social situations, pandering to other people, boot-licking, etc. as much as women do.

A woman is always very busy with how she is being perceived socially and what others think of her.
A man has his own mind, his own ideas, and doesn't care as much about what others think of him.

drone/hive-mind VS being an individual

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Earth Dollar and romanstock
If you do a lot of Chadfishing, you'll notice that no matter what the country or even language of the foid, the foids all have the exact same auto responses to certain scenarios. Most common one you've probably seen is immature sexual shaming when they can't argue any other way (incel, small penis, etc.) But it's quite astounding how intricate and yet identical it becomes.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, butterworld, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
I wish i knew. Girls lack so much awareness and critical thinking but so many men do as well. With women it always shocks me though

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Paroxysm, Michael Myers and 2 others
men aren't deficient in understanding social situations. All the best philosophers and 'social-scientists' in human history have been male too.
Apex fallacy

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
just look at all the other post he had above mine. tried explain to him what differences are between men and women and why women in particular stand out as being parasitic compared to many other females in the animal kingdom.

to put it simply take away men things start collpasing

take away women nothing of a mass scale happens
Soys will just soy. :forcedsmile:

• +1
"academics"

is it possible for these cunts to care about anything other than themselves?

"welcome to academia, ladies. what do you want to study?"

"women!"

"oh, well uh, you can't really study women per se. maybe you'd like to go into anthropology or sociology?"

"no! we want to study women!"

sigh

look at the two most famous female painters. what do they do? one paints the same self portrait over and over again. the other paints pictures of her vagina. every fucking book written by women is a book about what it's like to be a woman. even scifi written by women is written about how hard it is to be a woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
because they're all congregated around the mean IQ, which is 98 in the US, which is fucking retarded

there are twice as many men with IQ 120 as there are women, and 30X as many with IQ 170! these are facts. this is reality. of course there are twice as many men with IQ <80 too, but they're hidden underground, mining or pulling levers in the sewers or whatever extremely low IQ people do
Beat me to it. Women who aren't dimwits are rare, and what complicates things further, is that when you see the odd one out who's a deviation or two to the right of the bell curve they're still much more prone to emotion-driven logical fallacies compared to men of similar intelligence. In short arguing with a woman about anything at all hoping to change her perspective through formal logic alone is utterly pointless (and it's not like that's an easy task with men either).

When a woman changes her opinion on anything at all it's virtually never done through a series of logical steps or thought experiments but by social submission, whether it's submission to groupthink or to Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and _MVP_
Most people are NPCs.
If you do a lot of Chadfishing, you'll notice that no matter what the country or even language of the foid, the foids all have the exact same auto responses to certain scenarios. Most common one you've probably seen is immature sexual shaming when they can't argue any other way (incel, small penis, etc.) But it's quite astounding how intricate and yet identical it becomes.
Most people act through culturally absorbed pre-programmed scripts.

Is there a difference between the average guy and average woman? Probably, but that difference is irrelevant to me, all I need to know is what scripts the guys are following (my competition) and what scripts the women are following.

We all act in our emotions it's subconscious

Street Fighter Yes GIF

• +1
Foids are inferior, its obvious

now I have met very smart women but it just seems as if the majority of foids lack sentience or any form of logical higher thinking. as if they are drone minds that act on their emotions when dont get their way or matter of a fact just out of nowhere. I am actually starting to think majority of women are behind mentally tbh.
It's just different for them. They're stupid on a logic level but are generally far better than men at reading subtle body language and social ques. If you're dating a girl you can be sure she's able to read how you're feeling 100% of the time. This is why so many successful men are so easily tricked and fucked over by women in relationships.

Always be confident and unapologetic in everything you do when courting a woman. Even if you do something stupid. She'll know if you feel sheepish and full of cortisol over something and it's always unattractive. "Yeah bitch, I play with action figures. AND I'M PROUD OF IT!"

• +1
Women can't step outside their feelings to think about things, if it made her feel bad it's bad, over, a lot of men are like this too but they're feminine in my eyes on the other hand very masculine women, usually ugly af are smart and can be logical and step outside their feelings or sometimes they even lack in the feelings area, just look at every intellectual woman to ever exist, either ultra ugly, or ultra masculine in both behavior and thinking.
TLDR femininity is emotional the more she has it the less logical she'll be

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger, I think you will find it answers most of your presuppositions. @deadmanwalking

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and deadmanwalking
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and romanstock
Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger, I think you will find it answers most of your presuppositions. @deadmanwalking
ive put it on my read this. thank you.

also what do you think about this post by @Sleeper
Screenshot 2024 06 07 at 93005 PM

I think this is one of the most accurate sums up of women that ive seen tbh and it had me thinking. I also just happen to work with animals and in the vast majority of other species the females also hod their own weight. all the females are able hunt for the group or themselves and care for young even if alone. human women are very unique because they rely on men for their luxuries and resources and enjoy the fruits that male labor has created. society is almost entirely maintained by men. and men have made up the vast majority of achievements in music, arts, academia, technology, research fields and it goes on.

think to the original thread and post:

Last edited:
Women can't step outside their feelings to think about things, if it made her feel bad it's bad, over, a lot of men are like this too but they're feminine in my eyes on the other hand very masculine women, usually ugly af are smart and can be logical and step outside their feelings or sometimes they even lack in the feelings area, just look at every intellectual woman to ever exist, either ultra ugly, or ultra masculine in both behavior and thinking.
TLDR femininity is emotional the more she has it the less logical she'll be
99% of people aren't even aware of the possibility of questioning their own feelings. In olden times, you put these people to work in the fields, and fed them religion so they could cope, but now we have to pretend everyone is equal and has a right to their own thoughts and opinions.

• +1
  • +1

View attachment 2969060

I think this is one of the most accurate sums up of women that ive seen tbh and it had me thinking. I also just happen to work with animals and in the vast majority of other species the females also hod their own weight. all the females are able hunt for the group or themselves and care for young even if alone. human women are very unique because they rely on men for their luxuries and resources and enjoy the fruits that male labor has created. society is almost entirely maintained by men. and men have made up the vast majority of achievements in music, arts, academia, technology, research fields and it goes on.

Too much text for me early in the morning. Bookmarked will read later.

• +1
Weininger talks about this

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
They’re all on the bipolar spectrum depending on ovulations schedule

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
true

but it's almost as if the majority of foids are purely emotionally driven and have drone thinking.
It's just hormonal bro they have hormonal cycles and try having as much estrogen as them, you too would be prey to your emotions and less able to think logically

What you are talking about is not necessarily IQ but empathizing vs systemizing brain theory

View attachment 2969060

It got too long but to put my text shortly :

Women dont have a nature setting or natural setting other than parasitism. There is no such thing as a wild woman in the same way as a wild cat/dog/rabbit/horse/bird etc or even a wild man. All the earths creatures have a capacity to survive in the wild regardless of their gender and in our evolutionary past women would have had this capability too when our species was less evolved and less capable but men then became too capable and all survival pressure and thus capability was removed from women in place of just latching onto a male. So women no longer have a wild or nature setting anymore, its been replaced with parasitism at the expense of the male

• +1
It got too long but to put my text shortly :

Women dont have a nature setting or natural setting other than parasitism. There is no such thing as a wild woman in the same way as a wild cat/dog/rabbit/horse/bird etc or even a wild man. All the earths creatures have a capacity to survive in the wild regardless of their gender and in our evolutionary past women would have had this capability too when our species was less evolved and less capable but men then became too capable and all survival pressure and thus capability was removed from women in place of just latching onto a male. So women no longer have a wild or nature setting anymore, its been replaced with parasitism at the expense of the male
very well put and explains a lot of what we see today!

@Michael Myers
@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Sleeper
I'm in college and even there women sound a little retarded when it comes to talking about philosophy, imagine the average woman on the street.

• +1
I'm in college and even there women sound a little retarded when it comes to talking about philosophy, imagine the average woman on the street.
same the only ones who actually have a logical functioning have very male thinking or male thinking patterns

most women go into fields at my uni go into fields like in social work too

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Yes

as if they are drone minds that act on their emotions
Women have higher right brain hemisphere activity. This is nothing new. I have yet to meet a female with decent analytical thinking skills. They're driven by emotion and, unfortunately, men are becoming that way too due to feminization

They have 10 IQ points lower than men on average

No woman have 6th sense instantly know if you're looking at them if you have a crush on them they are basically psychic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back