Do not get a buzz cut

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
most guys want to get a buzz cut because they think their hair is the reason they’re not getting pussy and end up fucking themselves over even more

they probably think they’ll look like this:
BBB98596 6B1D 47C0 9DB6 E847B28DF625

but end up looking like this: 😂😂😂

View attachment D191DF31-1236-4A05-9BC6-09A347DC33C6.webp

last summer I made the same mistake thinking it was a good idea I shaved my long curly hair and got a buzz cut , I posted the selfie to my Instagram story , at least like 6 girls unfollowed me, even went on a date with this girl who liked me, it went well, at the end of the date she said i shouldn’t have cut my hair… there wasn’t a second date , on the contrary a lot of dudes actually praised me for the look, it took about 7 months to grow back, but I needed constant haircuts to make it look good again. So unless you have a godly face structure, please refrain from making the same mistake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, AsGoodAsItGets, LVZZO and 5 others
This forum told me to buzz my head and I listened, now waiting for it to grow back a bit before I can go clubbing again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, MadTwatter, kuroro and 6 others
my guy only writes threads for absolute braindead 50iq crayon eaters.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets, rand anon and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, rand anon and forevermirin
This forum told me to buzz my head and I listened, now waiting for it to grow back a bit before I can go clubbing again

damn bro, just get regular fades to make it look at least somewhat decent until it grows back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24410

7n9727

No haircut for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Naaaaahhhhhhh it looks ass💀💀

The most water post ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
Mirin' cheekbones.

Yeah, you need a decent hairline and small neurocranium to look decent buzzed.

Mirin' cheekbones.

Yeah, you need a decent hairline and small neurocranium to look decent buzzed.
that’s not me in the mirror selfie lol I just searched up ugly buzzcut on google

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: burrythiscurry and Graham

Autistic spastic / 10

Nigga the forum was telling you to get an Haircut to stop Hitlermaxxing and you decided to get an buzzcut.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
and small neurocranium to look decent buzzed
It's the exact opposite you would look like a brainlet
OP just posted a guy that doesn't look good with or without hair

Misread the title lol

Whoops!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, FutureSlayer and forevermirin
It's the exact opposite you would look like a brainlet
OP just posted a guy that doesn't look good with or without hair
Large neurocranium to splanchnocranium is a neotanous trait.

Large neurocranium to splanchnocranium is a neotanous trait.
Cope, I'm not talking about defects that result in enlarged skulls, I'm saying skull size above median while keeping proportions is better in general and better for buzz cut, you were saying small skulls are better, by small I guess you meant lower than median (for their height ofc)
And I'm not flexing, I might be below median, didn't look up how to measure, my forehead is sloped.
Don't know the source of this but it should be about right, just to have an idea
main-qimg-b21de317c0a97691345e911c5299210c-lq

you were saying small skulls are better

I never said a small skull was better, I was saying you want a small neurocranium and a large splanchnocranium. It's a ratio. The splanchnocranium is the face part of the skull.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LVZZO
I never said a small skull was better, I was saying you want a small neurocranium and a large splanchnocranium. It's a ratio. The splanchnocranium is the face part of the skull.
Yup big Neocranium is big falio and a Somalian trait