• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Hades, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
If he came here we would’ve told him to not get implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Hector
If he came here we would’ve told him to not get implants
How do you get upper midface forward projection then if not Infraorbital-Malar-Maxillary implants?

NOONE will get lefort3

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Gaia262, Schönling and 9 others
Ye he is right. Cheek implants are not reverisble unlike jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I'mme
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and 1 other person
I think infraorbital are safe but not 100% sure.
But ye cheekcels are doomed
IMG 20200413 184838

8 Custom infraorbital malar maxillary imlpant designs Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 1024x384

Screenshot 20200415 152036 comduckduckgomobileandroid

Bruh only infraorbital is cope, you need everything covered except the lefort 1 area

@Fuk @Elias opinion?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 6401
I guess it's just one of those risks you have to be comfortable taking. I wasn't worried about it because I knew that with how flat my midface was, removing my implants was never going to be an option (in fact, I want them to be revised to add more projection).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I guess it's just one of those risks you have to be comfortable taking. I wasn't worried about it because I knew that with how flat my midface was, removing my implants was never going to be an option (in fact, I want them to be revised to add more projection).
How can you revise them without removing the old implant design?

• +1
How can you revise them without removing the old implant design?

My surgeon said he can have a new set of implants created that would be placed on top of my existing implants, sort of like adding a second "layer" to the implants.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
My surgeon said he can have a new set of implants created that would be placed on top of my existing implants, sort of like adding a second "layer" to the implants.
Hey. What did Y tell you about the sagging? Did you notice it? Is there also ligament cut in the jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Hey. What did Y tell you about the sagging? Did you notice it? Is there also ligament cut in the jaw?

I notice a little bit of sagging and a NL fold on the right side of my face, although I'm not sure how much of it was already there prior to the surgery. AFAIK none of the ligaments in my jaw were cut.

• +1
so my cheekbones are doomed... guess ill never look like this:
Unknown 90

:feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
How is this news?

How did he even go under knife without doing even a little research?

Every implant creates pocket and expands soft tissue, where else would the implant go in? There isn’t some magical empty space between your bone and surface of the skin.

And that doesn’t only apply to face, why do you think women complain about sagging tits after removing breast implants

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Gaia262, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
No pictures = LARP
anyway implants are not the only way to increase Zygos. There are fat graft and zygo sandwich osteotomy as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 6401, goat2x and 1 other person
How is this news?

Every implant creates pocket and expands soft tissue, where else would the implant go in? There isn’t some magical empty space between your bone and surface of the skin.

And that doesn’t only apply to face, why do you think women complain about sagging tits after removing breast implants
Cheek implants are specifically bad for this since the ligaments there are cut, once they are gone they are gone. It’s much worse than tissue expansion
I notice a little bit of sagging and a NL fold on the right side of my face, although I'm not sure how much of it was already there prior to the surgery. AFAIK none of the ligaments in my jaw were cut.
Dayum had no idea cheek implants are this bad. Maybe I should only go for infraorbital

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066 and Deleted member 6401
Why the OP get them removed ? Isn't he supposed carry for years ? Also did he get medpor or silicone implant ? I think he's talking about medpor.
Is silicone making such damages like the OP talking about ? I've never heard they taking out the capsule form with implant too.
When I was researching about chin implants and worrying about bone erosion,i ask a doctor "what if there will be small bone erosion after taking it out that implant?" a doctor on realself told me that, "even if you want to take out the implant, there will be a capsule for on it. and that will make an implant size pocket on that area so your chin would look liked your old chin anyway."

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah i thought this was the case, as finding an incision to put the midface implant was obscure. An implant that big wouldn’t be able to just fit across the whole midface without some intervention.

But it doesn’t mean custom implants are cope. Infraorbital implants, browridge, Jaw, and chin implants will still work without these sides.

But its always bone > plastic and fillers. While most of us are young and wont even get jaw surgery for another couple of years, I feel by time we actually do get it, getting a lefort 2/3 will me far more acceptable to get for aesthetic reasons. There is no actual surgery footage of a lefort 3 osteotomy on youtube, all those videos are just a facepuller being anchored to the bones that has a similar effect to a lefort 3.

But realistically, most here can get a ML3 or LF2 if they find a blackpilled surgeon, and could probably get it for around 20-30K.

• +1
Yeah i thought this was the case, as finding an incision to put the midface implant was obscure. An implant that big wouldn’t be able to just fit across the whole midface without some intervention.

But it doesn’t mean custom implants are cope. Infraorbital implants, browridge, Jaw, and chin implants will still work without these sides.

But its always bone > plastic and fillers. While most of us are young and wont even get jaw surgery for another couple of years, I feel by time we actually do get it, getting a lefort 2/3 will me far more acceptable to get for aesthetic reasons. There is no actual surgery footage of a lefort 3 osteotomy on youtube, all those videos are just a facepuller being anchored to the bones that has a similar effect to a lefort 3.

But realistically, most here can get a ML3 or LF2 if they find a blackpilled surgeon, and could probably get it for around 20-30K.
I’m suppose to get DJS soon. What do you think about jaw implant follow up with fillers to the cheek and infra

• +1
I’m suppose to get DJS soon. What do you think about jaw implant follow up with fillers to the cheek and infra
How much projection are you gonna get on your lower maxilla and mandible?

Fillers and implants wont give you as much anterior projection, so youll end up looking like a bloated chipmunk in a couple of years

• +1
How much projection are you gonna get on your lower maxilla and mandible?

Fillers and implants wont give you as much anterior projection, so youll end up looking like a bloated chipmunk in a couple of years
1 mm maxila 17mm mandible.
Why would i look like a chipmunk?

• +1
Cheek implants are specifically bad for this since the ligaments there are cut, once they are gone they are gone. It’s much worse than tissue expansion

Not to mention it’s the most noticeable since cheeks provide overall support.

I think best plan of action with cheek implants is to start small and if you’re not happy go larger at later stage.

You can always replace it with bigger size (with sufficient recovery time) but once it’s too big you’re fucked because soft tissue have already adapted to that pocket size.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 2 others
1 mm maxila 17mm mandible.
Why would i look like a chipmunk?
What?!

Do you have a severe overbite?
Could you send a sideprofile pic in dms?

• +1
What?!

Do you have a severe overbite?
Could you send a sideprofile pic in dms?
Maybe later. Im a super rare case. I have perfect bite, averege maxilla but severe recessed lower jaw. No one in my country could even take my case i had to go to a top tier surgeon in Italy
Not to mention it’s the most noticeable since cheeks provide overall support.

I think best plan of action with cheek implants is to start small and if you’re not happy go larger at later stage.

You can always replace it with bigger size (with sufficient recovery time) but once it’s too big you’re fucked because soft tissue have already adapted to that pocket size.
What about just getting fillers? Again once they ligaments are cut they are cut. Thats not the case with the jaw. The only downside is less angulairty from fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Maybe later. Im a super rare case. I have perfect bite, averege maxilla but severe recessed lower jaw. No one in my country could even take my case i had to go to a top tier surgeon in Italy

What about just getting fillers? Again once they ligaments are cut they are cut. Thats not the case with the jaw. The only downside is less angulairty from fillers
Depending on your age, fillers might not be a good or bad choice, but implants are more ideal.

The reason i said you might look like a chinmunk is i presummed you had a underbite, and when your lower maxilla gets projected via jaw surgery, fillers or implants wouldnt provide enough horizontal projection for it to look good and normal. But you’’ll be good with it as your maxilla isnt recessed much.

• +1
Ye he is right. Cheek implants are not reverisble unlike jaw.
What do you mean ? Isn't it the same principle for that area too ? Implant creating small pocket etc.

I'm gonna start designing with eppley in this summer. I have a decent forward growth, no recession etc. My zygos are not flat but not good too also my jaw is asymmetric&kinda narrow from front. So i'm gonna have zygo&custom wraparound jaw implant in this summer. What do you all think about it ?
I cannot do lefort or bimax since i have no recession. Chin wing cannot give me enough projection to make my jaw symettric. So implants are the only way.

• +1
No pictures = LARP
anyway implants are not the only way to increase Zygos. There are fat graft and zygo sandwich osteotomy as well
But that wont work if yiu want lefort 3 area covered ( = lefort 1 + Infraorbital-Malar-Maxillary implant)
How is this news?

You had the custom zygo implants would you recommend it from an experienced doctor like eppley?
What do you think about the Infraorbital-Malar-Maxillary implant in combination with a lefort 1 for full midface projection ( just like lefort 3)?

Last edited:
so design them correctly the first time so you dont need them removed lol

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
so design them correctly the first time so you dont need them removed lol
Easier said than done

I wonder why @Saiyan complained about his zygo implants and eppley experience evn though the surgery result looked good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and highT
Easier said than done

I wonder why @Saiyan complained about his zygo implants and eppley experience evn though the surgery result looked good
what was his complaints?

• +1
what was his complaints?
He said he regrets the surgery because of unstated reasons and he doesn't recommend eppley but he didnt tell why
@Saiyan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and randomvanish
Zygo implants is literally the only thing I'm needing so this sucks.

I'm really leaning towards fillers now, I just need a slightly change in the size of the zygos so prob fillers would be better than some bulky implants. Plus getting them every 6 months ain't that bad, could play way more and see what looks better on your face rather than getting one implant and stick with it.

• +1

I'm really leaning towards fillers now, I just need a slightly change in the size of the zygos so prob fillers would be better than some bulky implants. Plus getting them every 6 months ain't that bad, could play way more and see what looks better on your face rather than getting one implant and stick with it.
eventually fillers fuck face too. i think implant is better in long run.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LDNPari
eventually fillers fuck face too. i think implant is better in long run.
Depends on the fillers, Restylane and a few others actually improve collagen production and shit, if you don't overdo it and just keep it optimal I'm sure it should be right.

• +1

Depends on the fillers, Restylane and a few others actually improve collagen production and shit, if you don't overdo it and just keep it optimal I'm sure it should be right.
Screenshot 20200413 131626 comgoogleandroidyoutube

Do you have this tier of Upper Midfce Forward Growth?
Lower Midface can easily be advanced with lefort 1,onlyegit optiin for uoper is implant but since you wont be getting it its probably over for you

• So Sad
  • +1
View attachment 357244

Lower Midface can easily be advanced with lefort 1,onlyegit optiin for uoper is implant but since you wont be getting it its probably over for you
i have a pretty decent forward growth but man... wtf is this. unreal

• So Sad
  • +1
View attachment 357244

Cope, I can afford Lefort I'm just not autistic to get this shit nor want that downtime, my forward growth is good and only lack in cheek department so might try how it looks with fillers and keep getting them.

• +1
Cope, I can afford Lefort I'm just not autistic to get this shit nor want that downtime, my forward growth is good and only lack in cheek department so might try how it looks with fillers and keep getting them.
Good for you then

Def get fillers/fat grafts if zygo area is yiur only concern

• +1
I find it fucking annoying how the guy doesn’t even mention WHY he had them removed in the first place.

Also, he says “cheek implants virtually never look good” but I’ve seen numerous cases shared on this forum alone where they look great IMO.

• +1
I find it fucking annoying how the guy doesn’t even mention WHY he had them removed in the first place.

Also, he says “cheek implants virtually never look good” but I’ve seen numerous cases shared on this forum alone where they look great IMO.
You sure about this? You can fraud pics at a good angle to make them look good/ harmonious with the face. But the ones I’ve seen here seem like they might look uncanny IRL.

I mean everyone loved Sayian’s result. Yet he ended up unhappy with Eppley. That says all you need to know. It wasn’t because he got an infection, you don’t hate a surgeon for that. It’s because as time went on he probably realized his result looked too uncanny. He probably went back to Eppley and asked for a free revision or at a discount and Eppley probably said F you buddy.

• +1
jfl at this shit normie who went for implants while their face is recessed

JFL THEY WENT TO EPPLEY AS WELL

OVER FOR EPPLEYCELS
its done for for eppleycels

• +1
You sure about this? You can fraud pics at a good angle to make them look good/ harmonious with the face. But the ones I’ve seen here seem like they might look uncanny IRL.

I mean everyone loved Sayian’s result. Yet he ended up unhappy with Eppley. That says all you need to know. It wasn’t because he got an infection, you don’t hate a surgeon for that. It’s because as time went on he probably realized his result looked too uncanny. He probably went back to Eppley and asked for a free revision or at a discount and Eppley probably said F you buddy.
Here is my understanding of the Saiyan story: He wasn’t unhappy w the implant result itself, rather, he is mad at Eppley for allegedly leaking his personal info. I remember Saiyan said he was being contacted on LinkedIn by journalists regarding his procedure and they wanted to interview him or something.

He was angry about having his identity leaked, and I believe he stated he was attempting to sue Eppley for violating the confidentiality agreement.

The thing is, he has posted all sorts of these self-identifying photos himself, befores & afters, and what likely happened was someone reverse-image searched one of them and dug up a social media profile and then contacted him. I highly doubt a high profile aesthetic surgeon like Eppley would be foolish enough to breach a simple confidentiality agreement.

Also an important note, Saiyan has never explicitly pointed out any sort of bad feelings towards his implants, in fact I remember him saying how it was the best decision he’s ever made, and he has regularly posted tinder threads bragging about girls drooling over him etc. ever since having surgery. So really, I don’t know for sure, but I think he had great results and I don’t think his frustration was at all related to the surgery itself but instead related to how Eppley may or may not have leaked his identity as a patient

Last edited:
  • +1
Here is my understanding of the Saiyan story: He wasn’t unhappy w the implant result itself, rather, he is mad at Eppley for allegedly leaking his personal info. I remember Saiyan said he was being contacted on LinkedIn by journalists regarding his procedure and they wanted to interview him or something.

He was angry about having his identity leaked, and I believe he stated he was attempting to sue Eppley for violating the confidentiality agreement.

The thing is, he has posted all sorts of these self-identifying photos himself, befores & afters, and what likely happened was someone reverse-image searched one of them and dug up a social media profile and then contacted him. I highly doubt a high profile aesthetic surgeon like Eppley would be foolish enough to breach a simple confidentiality agreement.

Also an important note, Saiyan has never explicitly pointed out any sort of bad feelings towards his implants, in fact I remember him saying how it was the best decision he’s ever made, and he has regularly posted tinder threads bragging about girls drooling over him etc. ever since having surgery. So really, I don’t know for sure, but I think he had great results and I don’t think his frustration was at all related to the surgery itself but instead related to how Eppley may or may not have leaked his identity as a patient

Ok thanks for clarifying that’s interesting.

but wait then why would he “regret having surgery” as someone said. I mean if you got a great result and you’re hassled by a few journalists, that’s not really reason to regret surgery altogether?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, randomvanish and Deleted member 6401
what about getting fillers?

How is this news?

So i don't get it. Do you still have the implants or you removed them ? If so, for what reason exactly ?

Lol the reddit photo got deleted. can you explain what was it @PubertyMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma and RAITEIII