"DO NOT GET CHEEK IMPLANTS"

Lol the reddit photo got deleted. can you explain what was it @PubertyMaxxer
It was probably some shitty larp since it was deleted

Anyways, get implants. Don't listen to these idiots, you want to ascend don't you..

20200916 161938
20200916 161938

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Yeah i thought this was the case, as finding an incision to put the midface implant was obscure. An implant that big wouldn’t be able to just fit across the whole midface without some intervention.

But it doesn’t mean custom implants are cope. Infraorbital implants, browridge, Jaw, and chin implants will still work without these sides.

But its always bone > plastic and fillers. While most of us are young and wont even get jaw surgery for another couple of years, I feel by time we actually do get it, getting a lefort 2/3 will me far more acceptable to get for aesthetic reasons. There is no actual surgery footage of a lefort 3 osteotomy on youtube, all those videos are just a facepuller being anchored to the bones that has a similar effect to a lefort 3.

But realistically, most here can get a ML3 or LF2 if they find a blackpilled surgeon, and could probably get it for around 20-30K.
How do you find a blackpilled surgeon though

Opinion on his reddit post?

@Fuk @SexuallyAbusive @SurgerySoon @facemaxxed @Lorsss

@Saiyan

retards dont realize implants are for good looking ppl, to exxagerate their features. Subhumans must start from MSE, bimax, genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061