Do not have any sexual contact with vaccinated females

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
I would recommend you refrain from having any sexual contact with vaccinated women and you certainly don't want them having your children.
40 million 3rd booster shots were given in the UK to date. If we are to assume that 50% of those are women and half of those are women in a fertile age range, then it's a complete disaster. The numbers for America are far bigger and the pool size of women drastically reduced.
What does that mean? it means there are now significantly less women available to you. If you thought you had it bad before, it's truly over now unless you're minimum HTN with money. Let the goyim fight over the vaccinated women, do not concern yourselves with them. The number one question you should ask any partner regardless of short term/long term is if they're vaccinated.
Your future children will thank you for being purebloods and genetically superior to the children of vaccinated parents.

Attachments

• Screenshot_161.jpg
    Screenshot_161.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, john2, Deleted member 5815 and 4 others
The side effects are going to be disastrous.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, john2, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
The side effects are going to be disastrous.
It began a while ago. Healthy young men and women are dropping dead and no one is pointing out the obvious.

Attachments

• bekphnqftcb41.jpg
    bekphnqftcb41.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: john2, TUSSELEIF, Lawton88 and 2 others
It began a while ago. Healthy young men and women are dropping dead and no one is pointing out the obvious.
True. People are dying suddenly for no apparent reason, but we know the real (((cause))).

By the way, I didn't know there was another guy with this name. Sorry about that.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lawton88 and JohnDoe
We need a blood bank of unvaccinated only

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Lawton88
The problem is that +95% of women got the vaccine, they are dumb asf

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, JohnDoe and Lawton88
I would recommend you refrain from having any sexual contact with vaccinated women and you certainly don't want them having your children.
40 million 3rd booster shots were given in the UK to date. If we are to assume that 50% of those are women and half of those are women in a fertile age range, then it's a complete disaster. The numbers for America are far bigger and the pool size of women drastically reduced.
What does that mean? it means there are now significantly less women available to you. If you thought you had it bad before, it's truly over now unless you're minimum HTN with money. Let the goyim fight over the vaccinated women, do not concern yourselves with them. The number one question you should ask any partner regardless of short term/long term is if they're vaccinated.
Your future children will thank you for being purebloods and genetically superior to the children of vaccinated parents.

How long after they take that poison until they cant transmit it to you through sex?

It’s gonna be real hard finding non-vaxxed women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88, JohnDoe and ;-;
True. People are dying suddenly for no apparent reason, but we know the real (((cause))).

By the way, I didn't know there was another guy with this name. Sorry about that.
Lol only now i realized that your names are the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116

Yh it's pretty obvious the "die off" began shortly after they started giving the jabs and all vaccine injuries/deaths are listed as something else being the cause of death. It will only get worse from here on out imo.
It's okay if we have the same name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
The next few years are gonna be interesting

The problem is that +95% of women got the vaccine, they are dumb asf
Yep and now we have to compete for a much smaller % of women with chad. It will be way harder.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
The next few years are gonna be interesting
Knowing what we know about the media/government and (((them))), they'll continue to hide the facts from the public and deaths will be blamed on anything and everything but the vax.

Yep and now we have to compete for a much smaller % of women with chad. It will be way harder.

I wonder what % of Chadlites took that stuff. Here in the US just from people I know I would say HTN males were the least likely to take it. It seemed a large % of MTN males took it though to make people around them feel good.

I wonder what % of Chadlites took that stuff. Here in the US just from people I know I would say HTN males were the least likely to take it. It seemed a large % of MTN males took it though to make people around them feel good.
I am curious about whether most of the chads/stacies took the vax. My guess would be that they did because they just seem like the type of people who follow the norm aka taking the vax and helping the old as that's what was advised by the government/news. Then again chad doesn't give a shit about the old people and will larp as a jabber to fuck foids but secretly didn't take anything.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
should I be concerned?

What about kissing a vaxxed wymen?

Capture dcran le 2023 02 05  204641

the spike protein is deadly whether it's from covid or the vaccine and it's shedding everywhere

The NEETs will inherit the earth

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, john2 and JohnDoe
What about kissing a vaxxed wymen?
Exchanging spit/semen or even sharing a coffe/drink is a big no. The (((vaccine))) lurks throughout their body and is not to be trifled with.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and hiwasuwor
fortunately my gf is unvaxxed

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe
View attachment 2068742

the spike protein is deadly whether it's from covid or the vaccine and it's shedding everywhere

The NEETs will inherit the earth
The spike protein thing is interesting because then you essentially would have every single person at risk of injuries that were initially related to taking the vaccine. I wonder if a certain strain of covid might have caused this, perhaps one of the genetically modified versions they might have altered at a later date in a lab. Who knows really, i've had covid like symptons last year and the year before that once but never really confirmed whether it was covid or something else. The worst part is being a NEET and still getting covid because your family members brought it home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Beggars can’t be choosers