Do not have kids

Keep coping faggot
Yes its possible to be here without having shitty genes, but mostly are here bcz of that. Just face reality bro
You're the only retard coping here acting as if you're some scientist like the moron you are. You have no idea what genes are about and I have debunked every claim you made.

if my dicklet father can reproduce with betabuxxing then everyone can

You guys are legit the biggest dumbfucks I've ever encountered on this forum.

Who thought 25 posts per page was a good idea? I want to strangle them :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere, Demir, fobos and 2 others

Who thought 25 posts per page was a good idea? I want to strangle them :feelsree:
Legit cunt

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
@Loko88 I made an entire pdf on how to increase prenatal testosterone exposure but why would I share that with a subhuman like you

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
@Loko88 I made an entire pdf on how to increase prenatal testosterone exposure but why would I share that with a subhuman like you
Share buddy

why this shitty thread has 3 pages?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and fobos
You're the only retard coping here acting as if you're some scientist like the moron you are. You have no idea what genes are about and I have debunked every claim you made.
You havent debunked shit.
Your prenatal T and pubertal T claims are true, but what are you going to do to fix them? Are you gonna inject T in the mother and while the kid is experiencing puberty? Gg, 300 iq user here

What about the rest ? You forgot everything else.
Oh and if you supposedly have good genes, why are you offended then?
My original post said to not have kids if you have trashy genes

But of course you are claiming you dont, and of course I cant prove it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and fobos
You havent debunked shit.
Your prenatal T and pubertal T claims are true, but what are you going to do to fix them? Are you gonna inject T in the mother and while the kid is experiencing puberty? Gg, 300 iq user here

What about the rest ? You forgot everything else.
Oh and if you supposedly have good genes, why are you offended then?
My original post said to not have kids if you have trashy genes

But of course you are claiming you dont, and of course I cant prove it
Nope I know how to increase it and that idea of injecting T is below nigger IQ. But as I said there's no reason to share it with a subhuman like you.

I have easily debunked your idea that prenatal T is genetic as it's not. And never did I ever state that I was offended, you just need to shut the fuck up if you have no idea what you're bragging about. Give me any example of ''shitty genes''. Unless you're nonwhite or have genetic diseases/deformities I can't think of any
@kobecel PM me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
16 year old scientists

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
I don’t want kids because daughter could turn out to be a slut like the majority of the female gender and son could turn out to be an incel and suffer a bad life.

if it wasn't over before...

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Nope I know how to increase it and that idea of injecting T is below nigger IQ. But as I said there's no reason to share it with a subhuman like you.

I have easily debunked your idea that prenatal T is genetic as it's not. And never did I ever state that I was offended, you just need to shut the fuck up if you have no idea what you're bragging about. Give me any example of ''shitty genes''. Unless you're nonwhite or have genetic diseases/deformities I can't think of any
@kobecel PM me

gCmzZRP.gif

@Gudru
We are alone at this, mate (and a few others of course)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 685
Can we get to page 4

I need to spread my ancient warrior Serbian genes though

If you have a girl it will be a slut. If you have a boy it will be an incel. Its OVER

• +1
Reactions: dodt, nausea, Loko88 and 1 other person
Can you PM me it?

knowing all of the stuff that we know now I can make my children be more attractive than me rn, the issiue is finding high IQ wife (most of the IQ is spread trough woman genes) that is young enough (prolly around 25max bcoz after that she will not be as healthy to have good quality children) so yea, that may take some time but seems doable

Procreatiom is the only point in existence. Choosing not to have kids is retarded and pathetic.

speak for yourself

Adopt Chad Theory

cope i will devote all of my money from stemmaxxing and make my sons into beautiful looksmaxxed genetically gifted 140 iq chads and they'll be fucking your oneitis 20 years from now when both our countries are part of Great Albania

cope i will devote all of my money from stemmaxxing and make my sons into beautiful looksmaxxed genetically gifted 140 iq chads and they'll be fucking your oneitis 20 years from now when both our countries are part of Great Albania

Based And Fatherpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If i have a son he will hardmew 24/7 and never mouthbreath. He will also chew falim 3 times a week for 2 hours. He will only eat hard food. He will take hgh and I will make sure that he's low inhib
Just make him a cyborgchad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Whyamihere
Spawns me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back