Do not introduce your friends to bp

zalcus

zalcus

Iron
(rant)
Holy shit I introduced my friends to blackpill and they’re so fucking delusional it’s insane.
I’m a Greycel myself but I know a small amount of the blackpill. Bro my friend is saying he can easily reach chadlite and he mogs clavicular it’s insane lmao.
He thought “htn” was the highest rating.
He’s saying it’s easy to look like chico lmao
My friend is true Adam.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
(rant)
Holy shit I introduced my friends to blackpill and they’re so fucking delusional it’s insane.
I’m a Greycel myself but I know a small amount of the blackpill. Bro my friend is saying he can easily reach chadlite and he mogs clavicular it’s insane lmao.
My friend is true Adam.
@Clavicular ur so fucking overrated, all these grecyels slobbering on ur dick with all the ltbs u slay. Over for 404collagencels. Honestly just jealous i never had the opportunity to take steroids like u during puberty even if it fucks collagen a little and ik u think u have perfect collagen but still

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
(rant)
My friend is true Adam.
The first rule of the blackpill is to never discus it IRL Most normies will cope and say ''No bro women want a man with a good pERsonality'' ''Looks dont matter bro just hit the gym and you will get a stacy''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 83716, Costcosuperstore and perpetuallytired
@Clavicular ur so fucking overrated, all these grecyels slobbering on ur dick with all the ltbs u slay. Over for 404collagencels
LMAO clavicular is like mtn-high mtn in my eyes (I know nothing ab blackpill so feel free to disagree) but I totally agree with you

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and h111
The first rule of the blackpill is to never discus it IRL Most normies will cope and say ''No bro women want a man with a good pERsonality'' ''Looks dont matter bro just hit the gym and you will get a stacy''
My friend has just become egotistical and saying he mogs everyone lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
My friend has just become egotistical and saying he mogs everyone lmao
Ask him if hes so good looking why isnt he dating the most popular/best looking girl in your school/work

• +1
Tales from Mumbai Public High School for Sanitation Workers

• JFL
Reactions: h111
Ask him if hes so good looking why isnt he dating the most popular/best looking girl in your school/work
He has a girlfriend and she has a fat ass but she’s so ugly, she’s so muscly in a bad way. Like she’s built like a quarter back with no jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111 and CopiumX
He has a girlfriend and she has a fat ass but she’s so ugly, she’s so muscly in a bad way. Like she’s built like a quarter back with no jaw
pic

• +1
He has no taste who the fuck wants a muscular gf

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and CopiumX
He has no taste who the fuck wants a muscular gf
They’re both desperate, they seem happy together but it’s mostly just sad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopiumX and h111
I tried, but it's impossible to explain more advanced concepts to people these days - everyone wants to show you the latest stupid tiktok clips or whatever crap is popular now, but they don't want to see what others want to show them, if you show them a clip longer than 30 seconds they get impatient and lose attention, they also forget immediately what they've seen and get on to the next thing...